I already made a thread about this, but I still need more answers

:joy: :joy:

That’s why I didn’t continue Friends. (Sorry for those Friend fans out there!) The first episode had a joke about irony that I already saw coming, and i knew at that moment that I wouldn’t be able to watch season after season of jokes like that.

1 Like

Oh wow I’m glad I helped I was laughing so hard at that video I wasn’t sure if it’d be your humor as well😂
Also good luck too I can’t wait to see the jokes you’ll crack!

1 Like

I don’t think my humor should be in an episode story :smiling_imp: :woozy_face:
:purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I can’t wait to see your story as well!

BAhahah I am catching your drift :joy:

1 Like

Lol I’m kidding mostly :smirk: . Yeah writing humor is hard to do since its subjective. (I think popularish references and illusions would be your best bet. )I got stuck writing humor in my story and it’s fantasy :sob:.

1 Like

Yeah, it is really hard, but I am really trying. (like not too hard, but I am trying to add little things, you know?)
Close up zooms, bad jokes that are just so bad that it is funny how bad they are, etc, etc.

1 Like

Yeah close up zooms are a good idea. And if it’s ink just using the idle smile animation and the end of flirt wink snap all the time. :rofl:… Good luck though and let me know if I could be of any help!

1 Like

Yep, it’s Ink and yeah I do use that bahahahh that’s just a must-have! :joy:

1 Like

gorl comedy is something you make. Being funny comes on its own. <3

1 Like

Omg that is so true. You literally speak words of wisdom, I swear… :joy: :laughing:

ohmigosh You personally gave me an oscar. and im accepting tf out of it :relieved: :nail_care:

1 Like

Bahahah, yes accept that oscar !!

1 Like

Your a whole…personality forget the “mood” a whole personality pojioefsugrd

1 Like

eanfewfjbfjwptopnsdnfj

1 Like

houtfdryguiko[pipuotyret

1 Like

:crazy_face:
okokokokok… sorry i dont got anything.
but tags