I am a father and I want more kids (I will adopt u) 🙆‍♂️

Hey so as the title says I am a father with beautiful children but I want more children so if u want a father the comment down below and u will be officially my child :blush:

We will be a family and as my role as a father…I promise I will protect u and love u

6 Likes

Anyone want to be adopted by me?

Are you not a bit too female for being a father? Just wondering. :sweat_smile::wink:

I could still be a father :blush:

1 Like

Well, I might have a wedding soon, but no family yet. But I am old, like really old. :older_adult::sweat_smile: I do know Ilovemyself, though.

1 Like

Oh cool

1 Like

So who are your kids, maybe I know one of them?

Well llovemyself is one of my kids

1 Like

But I need more

1 Like

Why, for the money? :moneybag::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not really I just want to have more kids :blush:

1 Like

Well, if you want a son, I am here. Or maybe you ask @The_Saminator to become your daughter. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ok yay :blush:

1 Like

So what do you prefer, a son or a daughter? Since Sam and I want to marry, both would be a tiny problem… :sweat_smile:
Oh, and we are aliens. :alien::alien:

1 Like

I would like to have both a son and a daughter and lol

1 Like

You get a daughter-in-law. :wink:

Yay

1 Like

Ok, Daddy, you can visit us in my thread here in the General Chat sub-forum, and we will keep you updated on the plans and preps for the wedding. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Where?

1 Like

I will tag you. It’s my self-introducing thread, but lately we also started to discuss the wedding. I will add you to my profile when I am on my laptop again.

1 Like