I am A New Author

Hello My Name is Chanel And I can use some help related to coding and stuff. Anyone interested can help me. And Also I would love to read your story. You can drop your account here and also your insta id.
My Insta Id is @Chanel1234Proxy.epi
Thank you!
Edit: I am not asking for promotion of your story I just asked for help. I said that I will read your story so as to get more experience, all of the stories that are promoted here would be ignored. Thank you very much!

7 Likes

Hello, Chanel! I can help you out with coding + I have my story!

I dont have Insta, so my Episode username is Raitlyn :wink:

1 Like

If you need some coding help I might be able to help you:)
You can DM me on IG @dragon.writes or send me a PM on here:)

1 Like

Hi, thanks for this thread. This is my story :blush: and you can always dm here or on insta for any help :blush:

Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Drama

Style : limelight

Instagram : simia.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. Theyโ€™re both fighting for what they canโ€™t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6215537190436864

1 Like

Hey, Thanks for the thread.
Story Title : Lies
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasnโ€™t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

Hey Chanel1234Proxy,

Thank you for this thread. Iโ€™d like to help with coding. You will find my instagram-account below. :wink:
Please, read my story โ€˜For HIS Sakeโ€™. I also have a new story published a few weeks ago โ†’ โ€˜Bounded Mindsโ€™ LL and INK.

Links:

Covers:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of youโ€ฆ During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secretsโ€ฆ Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

And now my pride, my baby:

Title: โ€˜For HIS Sakeโ€™
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet himโ€ฆ Your LIโ€ฆ :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

Hey! If you need help with coding and stuff, I would recommend watching Joseph Evans and Episode Notes on youtube! There are also shops on the forums that can help and even make script templates! If you have anymore questions let me know! :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

lets connect. IG : alisha0111_

Hey u can contact me on @princess.anu_episode on Instagram :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes I have seen all of them. But Even Joseph Evans was not able to explain all of the features so thatโ€™s why I need a little help. Not only with coding But for also for grammatical correction, then overlays,etc.

1 Like
1 Like

If you look at this thread and scroll down to the โ€˜coding helpโ€™ category there are more in depth explanations and people who can answer questions! :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

link here:

1 Like

hiii heres my story, check it out & if you like it I hope you keep reading :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
also my Instagram is @trinityepisode (same as my forum name) dm me if you need help
title: Umaworld
genre: fantasy
description: Solar and Rome get thrown into a world that feels strangely familiar. Tasked with fulfilling a prophecy they know nothing about, they uncover secrets that lead them to the truth.
link: Umaworld โ† click on it & itโ€™ll take you to my story
NO CC
cover: