I Am A Survivor

I’m gonna lay low for a little while. :black_heart:

Summary

You ever just want to express your feelings to someone but you don’t because you fear that it’ll ruin everything?

Don’t you hate when you’re actually going through something and someone says you’re “seeking attention”?

Do you ever feel left out or unwanted?

Do you feel like one of the people who hurt you the most could be reading this not recognizing they just might be the reason you are this way?

Do you ever feel like even though people try their best to help you, it really doesn’t help. Maybe it’s because they’re the ones that are hurting you…

Same Girl It Sucks :sob::cry:

You don't know my brain
The way you know my name
You don't know my heart
The way you know my face

:sob::sob:

I’m always here for you hun!'n oh yeah and I go to another message for ya!!!

@Amani182-episodeeeee is always available to pm. from Amani: Alex, we all love you and I bet irl everyone loves you too. If something gets ruined for you speaking your mind, then it wasn’t worth it. They weren’'t worth it and you are amazing. Always remember that.

your dear friend- A

thanks

I love you Alex!!!’ :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

I’m so sorry hun!!! I couldn’t even begin to imagine what you are going through!!! I’m here for you though… I know it’s just a computer or phone screen but I’m still here for you!!! To listen and for you to vent too!!! Just remember… it hurts… and it’s hurts for a long time… but each day it hurts a little less… I haven’t lost a brother but I have lost a best friend in an accident… so I know it can hurt for a long time!!! But I here!!!

I’m sorry

I’m sorry for ever hurting you or for making you feel like shit. I… I want to help but, I don’t want to break you I’m sorry that I wasn’t there when I should. I never knew you was going to pain, and right now I wish I could let you cry on my shoulder me crying to. Telling each other how will feel, I really do. I’m so sorry I can’t help you and I feel like shit, for not being able to!

Alex you are great. You may not want any pit but I am sorry for your loss. But you need to keep living on if you are thinking about leaving don’t. Yes I also used to think about it when I lost my best friend. But you need to keep living people love you. You have a great life ahead of you. When I thought about it I always went back to my gut that said keep living your life you have a great future ahead of you. :slightly_smiling_face::purple_heart:

I may not know you in real life
But Love you
Keep Your Head Up Girl

I’m sorry for your loss, I’m in a similar situation, if you want to exchange stories or just talk message me. Please
Tunnels are always dark and scary, but there’s always a light at the end

I’m about to go to bed, I’ll be up at twelve tomorrow

I feel your loss - the pain, the misery, the confusion, “Why?! Why?! Why?!” That constantly goes inside your head, but never gets answered.

Sometimes you can’t even tell if your broken

IMG_7773

SOMe words for you hun!!! WE all love you!!!

Omg this isn’t so sad :sob: you must be so heartbroken

Do you want to talk to me about it?

Me
If you think you got nobody, you got me,
If you wanna cried, we cried together,
If you not having fun, don’t worry you can play with me,
If you think no one cared, I do,
If you want to let all your anger out on someone, let it out on me,
I’m always there, all you got to do is Ask.

I know I can’t actually do some of this things, but I’m always here…

Bless your heart man, :broken_heart:

Btw… you dont know me, but I am always here to talk to or if you need to vent, scream & just let it all out…:heart: