I am able to Help with Descriptions, stories, Names

Aloha Lovelies :yellow_heart::yellow_heart: I redid this because I had alot of people pm me for description ideas and i thought Im not gonna do a form with the last topic I did.

If you need descriptions you can send me either your current one or I can make one for you

Here are the examples I can do. :honey_pot:

Names

Alana
Aaliyah
Amarie
Abigail
Addison
Adrianna
Alexandra
Alexa
Alexis
Amanda
Amber
Alicia
Andrea

And so on (I didn’t want to do loads :sob::joy:)

Descriptions

These are some descriptions I helped people and made you cannot copy

Me and you

You’ve constantly been in and out of relationships. You move to NYC to restart your life and do better for your self and you carreer, but what will happen when you cross pass with someone that turns your whole life upside down

Casted from heaven

They say all the good angels stay in heaven and the bad ones get casted down, Lola is a rebel and a daughter of one of the angels, she brakes a forbidden rule and gets casted down to earth, but what happens when she meets the devil himself?

Neverending love

Love has driven (main characters name) to so much places, but what happens when she crosses an old flame from her mysterious past
Will she focus on the past or will they reunite and sparkle there neverending love?

And more…

Story title names

These are all examples you can’t use
Casted from heaven
Forbidden Fruit
Mad love
Love lies
Me and you
Zombie Town
Hate me love me
Crybaby

Also I’m kinda good at scripts and coming up with business names for your stories :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Hey :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
Are you still doing this? I really need a description. I’ll pm you the summary if you are.

1 Like

Hey girl :heart: yes I am :blush: Oki sure feel free to pm me

1 Like

hey can you help me with my description?

Story title: Angel of shadows.

So the plot is: The MC’s name is Bellatrix and she’s a Nephalem (angel, demon hybrid) and Lucifer, king of demons wants to steal her powers and then kill her.

The MC is 17 and attends high school… she also knows about her powers and who she is…

The MC

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.