I am Back....after quite some time too!

I’m back! I’ve been away from this community for quite some time now but I have returned!! Things have been rather hectic for me with school, but I miss the community here and I really want to try to get back to it. I’ve also not been helped by the fact that my new phone won’t let me download episode :frowning: Anywho…we move! How is everyone? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back! :relieved:

1 Like

Welcome back!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back! (:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

okay, nice of you to ask how I am doing. Cuz lately im depressed. My bf left me and he is now with my best friend… and she is pregnant.

1 Like

Im sorry. If you ever want to talk, just send me a message. I’m always up for a talk :slight_smile:

Thank you, you are so sweet

1 Like

hey welcome back, i just joined the comunity but i already feel like family and people like you that left but came back just makes the comunity bigger and better, so welcome back sis!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve always loved this community, just because it is so friendly. It’s been great to come back and see that it really hasn’t changed!!

1 Like

Welcome back! Idk if these things were here when you were around but we’ve got:
-Dog characters (plus their own animations)
-Horse characters (plus their own animations)
-New backgrounds, animations, props, and clothing in LL
-LL updates every week on Thursday
-New ways to earn gems and passes in Episode
-And more! :smiley:

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Thank you for telling me!

1 Like

Welcome back!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also I see a lot of people talking about new dog animations here on forums but I haven’t seen one yet. Do you have any story recommendations where there is a dog in it? I would really like to see it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I Need A Therapist by Clem

That’s all I know… as of now.

1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like