I am be on some time ok not all time ok.sorry

Might be on some time be talk to my help on my story I am put my story Google doc. Can back later get code .sorry if tag you .ok it to much drum I am take a break of here. I am still write my story .ok I am so stress out .Need me tag ok I am not tag no body else no more .I am done tag .Need tag ok thank :heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::innocent::innocent::innocent::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::strawberry::strawberry::cherries::cherries::cherries::cherries::cocktail::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: so I am make make jewelry. I am to busy have blessed day.

3 Likes

Don’t feel so stressed! Just do things one at a time and you’ll get there! Have a lovely day @Rihanna90

1 Like

Thank you love to you have blessed day

1 Like

Writing on episode isn’t for you. Try something on a new writing platform.

1 Like

Can you help me out .when do story some else help me out .I am not do it by self at all.

:flushed:

2 Likes

Can you help to do platform story I need help

1 Like

I don’t know what you mean by that, but I could try to find a platform. That would help you. :wink: I’m searching.

1 Like

Thank you

I do need you help .sorry about today

1 Like

This may not help but here, episode is too complicated for you, from what it seems.

https://www.almostanauthor.com/category/support/writing-with-a-disability-different-ability

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

No problem, and try not to make so many topics about stuff like this.

1 Like

Thank you can private message you some one keep both

What?

1 Like

Thank you help me out

1 Like

It’s okay! Please don’t feel stressed! :slight_smile:

Looks to be solved. Thanks everyone for taking the time to help @Rihanna90 :heart: :v: