I am bored, So does any1 want to drop by their charector details

I know, don’t sweat it :joy: AND YES, Poo is baee! (And shifu, and Tai Lung AND FREAKING OOGWAY :sob:)

2 Likes

Hahah oogway! I ship tigress and poo so much!

3 Likes

SAME! Love how she hates him in the first movie but then they become so perfect for each other, gaahhh my heart :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m not a boy, and I don’t look like this, but I literally can’t make an Episode version of myself. They just don’t look realistic sometimes, you know?

1 Like

@Killerfrost

I hope you pick mine, your art is absoutely stunning!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

THANKYOU!! you are stunning!

1 Like

Lmao, np ty!

1 Like

Oh and people Feel free to send ur limelight deets too! I want practice, cuz my limelight looks like a smurf

3 Likes

@Cheyara_Skadi I used up ur deets for a comic pattern ish thing!

A lil bit dumb on de contouring, and I tried the lips in a diffrent way?

THIS IS SO SLOW
BlllauUuUuahhh
Smh

Ohh and guess wut? IT DIDNT EVEN SHOW.UP :rofl::rofl::rofl: ANY1 THINK THAT FUNNY?
chokes

And My BAEEEE @Cassandra_dean can ya make this a part of 'de examples’:grin::grin: if ya can make dat happen

4 Likes

Haha fair enough :joy:

1 Like

FREKING HELLL I give up :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

TWICEEEEEE
smh

1 Like

sigh this is just sad

Uploading: Untitled20-1.png…

34 PERCENT, CMON

… honestly I will kill mahself if it doesnt show up

@Cheyara_Skadi I guess episode really hates me, sooo… uhh I will send dis later if it doesnt

And it will probably wont show up

And can you please tell me ur insta username?

1 Like

Haha no problem sweetie! Sure it’s the same as my username here :smiley:

1 Like

Aww thank you! :sweat_smile:

TRYING AGAIN! CUZ I have an habit of doing thingss … :joy: uhh yeah! Andddd its stuck at 28 percent

40 PROGREEREDSSSSDDDDDEES

And likie ai saidd, dis ain’t first come first serve, and not as friends come first and stuff(ILY :heart_eyes:) with that being said, I dont like you any less just cuz I did not pick you, IL ALLL OFF YAAAAAA! (Evn tho I dont really know any1 butt… yeah!)

Ohhh nope, dis ain’t A zodiac sign btw

Heyy… I CAN BE INSPIRING!!!+

Heheh, its at 69 :smirk::smirk:

Truth to be told, I don’t really like dis art/edit … its too contrasted… if that makes sense

StilLllllaLl at 69… bump…

If its stuck at it, then idc, I amma post dis on insta, SOPE STAY TUNED FOR DAT TAG

1 Like

Okay I got the tag, I’ll check it out in just a sec :joy:

PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE IMAGE

I feel like I am getting worse every day :cry::cry:, anywho! This weird… thing is for the amazing @phlegmatic
Thankyou for supporting me so much love! :two_hearts:

I hate this, this thing is terrible and CAN. ANY1 PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THIS?!

@Cassandra_Dean Can I enter this in ur contest too? I miiggghhht make another 1 …

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:
You are getting better and better :joy:

1 Like