I am doing a read for read and promote your story!

Hello I read your story here are the screenshots

1 Like

Thanks you and I’ll read your story after I’m done spending time with my family on this vacation!

I’d love to do a R4R if you fancy it :heart:

This is mine -

Story: Stay.

Author: Kiki.

Genre: Drama.

Style: Ink & Limelight

Chapters: 15 (ongoing)

Instagram: @kiki_epi

Description; She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

Links:

Covers:

1 Like

I’ll Do A R4R With You! Here’s My Story’s Info.

Title : Escaping My End
Genre : Drama, Romance, Action
Style : Ink
Episodes : 8 (On Going)
Instagram : @alee_epiisode
Description : It’s Been A Year Since Arcelia Has Been Kidnapped By Fernando. That’s Until She And Her Son Are Rescued By The Alvarez Mafia, But She Soon Starts To Fall For The Leader’s Right Hand Man, Danilo. It’ll Be A Constant War For Her Between The Alvarez Mafia And Fernando. That Is Until She Learns The Truth Of Her Past That Everyone In Her Family Has Hidden From Her…

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6527715697033216

COVER

1 Like

Sure and sounds good and just send me your 2 screen shots from my story from two different chapters and I’ll read after I see it

Sure and just send me your 2 screen shots of my story from two different chapters and I’ll read your story after that!

1 Like

Just sent them through on a private message :kissing_heart:

1 Like

R4r?

1 Like

Sure and just send me your 2 screen shots from 2 different chapters of my story and I’ll read your story after!

Hi! I finished reading your story! I was so involved in the story that I read all seven episodes. I loved it!! :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to episode 8!

1 Like

Ok and thanks you and I’ll read your story later on today!

1 Like

Hello, thanks for the thread,

I have now Published my stored my story It would mean a lot if you could check it out please

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
My story has been quotes my readers “A classical take to flowers in the attic”
And
“I don’t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely beautiful”.

Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

1 Like

Sounds good and I’ll read after you send me 2 screen shots of my story to me!

I can’t do a R4R atm I just wanted to promote my story but thank you x

Rules
All you have to do is read my story The Therapist and take 2 screen shots from my story and send your screen shots and I’ll promote your story on my Instagram Melodylinastory

The Therapist chapter 1-7

The%20Therapis%20%231

Links

Story

Instagram

1 Like

Hey I’m down for a r4r with you.
I’ll send you proof when I’m done

Here’s my info

Title : Danger Of Darkness
Author : Writer_TNK
Episodes: 7 Chapters (on going)
Genre: Drama
Summary : Follow Jasmine Through The Dangers Of Darkness After She Crosses Paths With Detroit, A Famous American Gang Leader. Will She Survive? INK*

Can we read 7 for 7?

3 Likes

Sure and sounds good and 7 for 7 good with me!

1 Like

Awesome…!! I’ll get started.

1 Like

I will do a read for read with you and I can promote you story on my page as well. I will send prof once I am done.

1 Like

Ok and sure and sounds good!

1 Like