My Story name is Pia’s love if anyone wants to do r4r just comment i will reply

6 Likes

I’m interested

whats your story name?

Falling for him and author is @hipsy_writes

OK I will read

1 Like

Okay I will read yours too

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I am offering to promote you in my story if you promote me in yours!

1 Like

I dont understand what it is you mean credit for credit

credit. is acknowledging people did something, like did script temple, or made some art.

1 Like

Do you perhaps mean, like, promote other people in your story if they promote you in theirs?

I’m with @line123462 on this one, I don’t really understand “credit for credit” if nothing has been done to warrant credit…?

2 Likes

Yes that’s what I meant I will change the description

1 Like

i meant promoting

1 Like

Ah, okay. Makes more sense now! :smile:

Helloo we can do a r4r :DD

a 3x3 will be perfect, since i only have 3 chapters out so far hehe
is it okay if u attach a link to your story here? just in case it gets hard to search for it in the app

Title and Link: White Canvas

Author: nayu.ep

Style: LL

Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)

Genre: Romance (1 Love interest, Slowburn, Sweet li, Highschool, Art club aesthetic)

Description: Hiraya’s curiosity led to her befriending someone who bears a strong resemblance to her sketches. Maybe her heart will be painted with warmth during this chance encounter?

Customization: CC except eyecolor and hairstyle texture is limited for MC, Full CC for LI. (No art scenes, MC and her family is full Filipino so customization is limited)

Choices: Gold choices can influence future scenes and ending. No points system.

Instagram: @nayu.ep

Thank you for creating this thread I would love to promote my ongoing story!!

Title: Don’t Fall

Description: Senior year of college is supposed to be the best year ever, that is until Amoura takes a liking to a new student with a deadly secret. CC/ARTSCENES

Genre: Romance

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Chapters: Ongoing 16 published

My Instagram: @/sincity.episode

Cover:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! If you’d like to do an R4R just PM me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

Genre: Thriller
# of Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Story Link: Desperation Story Link

1 Like

Here’s my story if you’re interested in a r4r!
story name: Astromagic!
genre: sci-fi
story description: It all started with an astronomy club and spiralled into them saving the world from aliens! Follow these four young adults as they go on amazing adventures! | NO CC |
story link: Episode Writer Portal
here’s the story cover at the moment

yes ofc, I will start reading your story today

1 Like

yes i will read it

1 Like

i will read it

1 Like