I am giving honest feedback

opinion

Hey guys.
I’m bored and desperate to find new good stories. So if you want your story to be reviewed drop the story’s name below and maybe give me the genre + a summary?
Thanks.

Thanks for doing this!
Here’s mine:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Summary: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

I’ll soon publish more episodes, currently there are only 6, but I really enjoy writing this story and I hope you’ll notice this while reading :slight_smile:

Thank you for this thread. :slightly_smiling_face:
Title: Best friends forever
Author: Erica Jane
Genre: Drama (romance, a little comedy)
Style: INK
Summary: 3 long-lasting best friends meet together again, and they welcome a 4th best friend in their group. Together, they face challenges in their teen life.
CC
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6648217396969472
Cover:

I have read the first 2 episodes.
I really enjoyed them but I wouldn’t say they were special since they’re kind of similar to other stories I have read before.
There are a few details that I think would improve your story if you paid attention to:
-in the beginning, the first thing Jason noticed is how “different” Scarlet is without even her doing anything special, which kinda made it cliche
-I love the “gang family” idea, but in the way they were portrayed they came off a lot nicer than gang members would be.

Overall, I liked the story, but I think you can try to add a twist that doesn’t make it seem like “The fragile girl falling for the bad boy”

P.s I really love that Liam is gay lol

I would love some feedback!
Here’s my story:
Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDONTKNOW
Genre: Adventure

Thank you in advance :heart:

I have read the first 2 episode
And I have a few notes on the first episodes:

• Show, don’t tell, You started off by telling me what is going to happen, but I think it would be better if you showed me how smart the main character is, or how kind-hearted they are through scenes rather than telling me. I find this technique more memorable and it makes me more invested in the characters.
  • Personally, I’m not a huge fan of customizing a lot, so giving me 4 characters to customize in one setting was kind of boring to me.
  • It would have been nice if I got a pilot on the first episode rather than having it finished after customizing.

Second episode:

• I found the theme (fonts and music) really cute! it definitely gives the story it’s own vibe.
  • Because the episode was super short, I literally learned nothing in the episode, meaning I have no clue what the story is about. And i have got no motivation to read the 3rd episode.
  • To be completely honest, I skipped the customization for the family.

I think you need to work on a plot that will seriously capture the attention of a reader. This episode seemed more of a regular diary than a story.

Ps. “North Damelia” is super cute!

Thank you for telling me but I have a question.
I thought it would be nice to have the 3 friends customize so you know have your own character being customized.
Are you saying I should have episode 2 being in episode 1?
Thank you for your review I will take your advice. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have read the first episode
And here are my thoughts:

• I thought that it was so funny when the main character gave me some attitude in the beginning.
  • I LOVED how exaggerated the MC’s actions were, it gave me a great glimpse of who she is.
  • I find it very interesting that you use points based on the choices and really funny that you were judging me when I decided to go to the club.
  • Perfect episode length.
  • Funny intense zooms.
  • Great cliffhanger.
  • Nothing about it was cliche, meaning I had no idea what could come next, which made me excited.

Overall, I guess you can tell that I absolutely loved your story and will definitely keep reading it! Great job!! xx

Yes!!
Personally I think episode two should start in episode 1.

The reason I didn’t like customizing 3 characters, is because -even thought it is an interactive story that depends on my choices- I would like to know how you would portray the other best friends, rather than me having to do all the work.
So maybe customizing one main character is enough?

Oh ok.
(Also the friends were the main character)
Thank you for your feedback! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much! I’m really glad you enjoyed it! I tried to make Aria as sassy, rude and funny as possible :joy: Thank you again :heart:

Genre:Horror
Summary:
Lies,love, kidnapped What else can go wrong.Will you be able to escape Him.Will you ever forgive your parents.Will you ever be able to love and trust again.

Hi there!
Thank you for creating this thread. I’d love to get some feedback. Here are the details of my story:
Title: Lie to Me
Author: Alexandra Mar
Description: After only serving 3 years of a 25 to life sentence, Aiden Suarez is mysteriously released. But wait, what’s that? Oh right, “Aiden Suarez” no longer exists.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6378501067505664

Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Story Description: Rose goes thorough a lot of difficulties that will lead her to find secrets that were hidden for years! Will she ever find happiness and love? (Choices matter)
Instagram Name: @fatima_stories
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5756418218131456

Story cover

demi_lovato_GHBP_posterThumb_tzhq0N9Iav

You can read my story if you like it :blush:

Tittle : Search For love
Author : Sigma.fr
Genre : Drama
Instagram : Sigma.fr.writes
Episodes : 5 (more coming soon)
Description : Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128

Cover:

Hey, thank you for creating this thread. I would love for you to read/ review my story.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.

Author: S_Unique

Title: The Four Horsemen

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Ink

Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

Hey,
I’d like to get a review!
Story Title: No changes after a year
Author: Teddy’s Dollhouse
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6385627538259968
Light Summary: Zen had a beautiful childood together with his father until his 10th birthday. Everything changed after he met a woman who claims to be his mother.
Genre: Drama, Romance, Comedy

Hi there! I would love a review of my story ~ These are my details and I hope you enjoy the first few chapters and I look forward to your feedback

WATCH MY STORY’S TRAILER: LINK TO TRAILER

Title: Loving You Again

Author: Fluffy Rice

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 7 (Ongoing)

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Sierra & Peter reunite after an unexpected meeting. How can they mend their friendship to account for the missing years they were apart?

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

I have watched the first episode
Here are my thoughts:
personally, I never watch trailers even for my favorite moves, because they spoil way too much. for example, I already know

• She’ll end up sleeping with someone
  • She’s seeing things
  • Abusive relationship
  • Etc.

The thing about horror is that you never know what’s coming for you. Even though you did pretty well covering up what really is going on with the MC I still know too much. I need you to surprise the reader. In short, I don’t think a trailer would have been necessary. Maybe try a teaser instead? However, I do find the story interesting and I may read it in the future. Good job.

Thank you for your honest opinion. When I first did the trailer I did it for readers to get an Idea of what is the stroy about. But then after awhile. I regretted because it does reveal things I should of left it for the reders to find out. Now.about teaser. Can you give me an example…