I am having a glitch with eyes vanishing when I CC a MC and has happened a few times

Never posted a pic before so hope it works :thinking:

Is anyone else having this happen on stories on the mobile app? Very annoying as even has happened after finishing the CC so had no eyes lol :woman_facepalming:t3::grimacing: looks kinda creepy.

1 Like

Holy crap that’s terrifying. Hasn’t happened to me, but it gives me an idea for a horror story.

9 Likes

Lol :joy:

Happened to me but when I choose the eyes again then it worked.

1 Like

Haha yep I had the same thought when I first got that as first time happened after I clicked “Done” for CC. and had to start story again good it was only the first episode lol.

Oh thats good that it is not only me. Yeah fixes for me that way aswell except the first time as did not know what was happening as was the first time.

It is annoying and creepy though lol.

1 Like

Ya !

It looks so damn ugly. I know it’s only a quick glitch, then it disappears but still very agitating…

First it was story node not found
Then error 404
Now this!
Jesus have mercy

3 Likes

It hasn’t happened to me in a long time, but I remember that I exited Episode (completely) and went back into it and it worked fine for me.

2 Likes

It happened to me earlier today

1 Like

Agree with all that u posted here and true is is ugly but kinda creepy more though haha. Still have that happen sometimes e.g. yesterday :woman_facepalming:t3::disappointed:

Nice. Thats good that u can do that. But for me it is annoying and difficult as if it’s on first episode I cannot save it so kinda lose the story if it is not one of the ones that are popular…

Hi, yeah sometimes happens. Yesterday happened to me again lol kinda creepy and annoying when that happens. Hopefully it fixes soon.