I am having problems previewing my story

So yesterday my mate told me that I could still preview my story with my backgrounds whether they have been approved or not but I wouldn’t be able to publish until they are approved. However, today when I have been on its the same coding however now it won’t let me preview as the box turns grey? Can someone explain this to me, please.

3 Likes

yeah dont worry its happening to all of us…it sucks but its on episodes part…maybe a new update or something

1 Like

Looks like everyone is having the same problem, including me, right now it’s best to send a ticket, but this thread should help you.
Preview button not working

2 Likes

we all have that rpoblem it’s so annoying

Thanks I thought summert was wrong with my computer :rofl:

1 Like

So did i i even restarted my laptop…turns out all i had to do was go look under “New” to see many others were having the same issues :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I was so mad at my laptop like: “Stop Lagging!! just preview!!!”

after i realized i wasnt the only one i was like Fuckk this im not gonna work on my story anymore…so i ended up downloading Ibis and now im currently trying to understand how to use it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hey there @Ellie_Hughes_xx, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved this to Writer’s Portal Bug since it’s an issue we’re currently experiencing. Please submit a help ticket to the support team and let them know! :smiley:

Closing this since I’m trying to route all these notices of the bug to this topic: Episode...WHY?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!