I am having some issues with changing outfits, please help

Hello I am very new to writing, I am on my second chapter of my first episode story. I am having no problems but one. I set to have my characters change their outfits to another outfit and I’ve written it correctly but when I go to preview the story they are in their default clothes. It just recently started doing this. I’ve deleted the code and retyped it, I have left writing and came back and previewed again to see if that would fix it but nothing has changed and I don’t know what to do. If someone could help me I’d appreciate it a lot.

3 Likes

did you you go through the command, also is it in same chapter, because on the portal it can not see what is happening in a diffrent chapter.

2 Likes

Well, the previewer doesn’t remeber any changes. So you would need to preview the exact scene where the character changes outfits to know for sure if it works.

3 Likes

Yes to both, and there is multiple outfit changes in the same chapter. Could that be the problem?

3 Likes

Hi @L0stAngel
please watch this video for changing outfit for character

please watch this video for changing character

her own is easy to follow along

2 Likes

Is there any command to make more than one character change outfits at the same time or do you have to make each character change individually?