I am having some issues with changing outfits, please help

Hello I am very new to writing, I am on my second chapter of my first episode story. I am having no problems but one. I set to have my characters change their outfits to another outfit and I’ve written it correctly but when I go to preview the story they are in their default clothes. It just recently started doing this. I’ve deleted the code and retyped it, I have left writing and came back and previewed again to see if that would fix it but nothing has changed and I don’t know what to do. If someone could help me I’d appreciate it a lot.

3 Likes

did you you go through the command, also is it in same chapter, because on the portal it can not see what is happening in a diffrent chapter.

2 Likes

Well, the previewer doesn’t remeber any changes. So you would need to preview the exact scene where the character changes outfits to know for sure if it works.

3 Likes

Yes to both, and there is multiple outfit changes in the same chapter. Could that be the problem?

3 Likes

Hi @L0stAngel
please watch this video for changing outfit for character

please watch this video for changing character

her own is easy to follow along

2 Likes

Is there any command to make more than one character change outfits at the same time or do you have to make each character change individually?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.