I am in need of an art scene artist!

Hello,
I need an art scene artist, also if you wouldn’t mind I will bother you every time I need one. :sweat_smile:
But, I would love if you are a hand drawing artist! if you can do edits as well I’d probably try those as well.
Ummmmm…it’s free? :money_mouth_face:
I’d appreciate if you could start right away, if not it’s fine! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

if you want a regular episode edit, there’s plenty of art shops that would do it

if you want a drawn edit, I’d suggest you look for some through Instagram and find episode groups (episode.luxe, episode.paradise, etc)

if you want a realistic/non-episode style art, fair warning that they almost always cost money and they’re probably not going to be found here (however, Midnight Art shop has an talented artist who does art scenes and they’re amazing but shes full on requests for now)

3 Likes

it doesn’t have to be realistic, i just need someone to do some decent or good art scenes once in a while, they don’t have to be over the top.
and for edits, that’s not my main focus, but if they can do them i’d try it.

2 Likes

Try @BluMoon her requests are currently full tho

1 Like

alright.
thanks cousi

2 Likes

i checked it out and i got super confused, i dont think i saw any examples though?? ill check again

2 Likes

I take requests but I do commissioned art, it’s very cheap tho.

1 Like

@p0tqa
I’m sorry I’m sure it’s awesome, but I can’t do commission. :confused:
Again, nothing personal. I’m sure it’s gorgeous!!!:kissing:

1 Like

Hey, I can do the art scene for you but it may take some time coz I am not doin too well… If u are fine with it tell me… I actually do commissions… but I’m takin requests now

2 Likes

hey, can I also request something? :point_right::point_left:
If yes then I will send you the details later today.

sure but are u in a hurry?

No, I am not.

1 Like

and… my insta is @Sky_writesepi , txt there :grin:

perfect then

1 Like

send the details in insta please, if u have one or just here

1 Like

I don’t rn, I will pm you here later today.

ok no problem

1 Like