It’s a hit and run. :joy::smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Hit them with the gay, then run away :rofl:

4 Likes

Best line of the day my friend. :joy::+1:

4 Likes

Throw the queer, run with fear.

4 Likes

Maybe not a lot of fear but definitely nerves.

Maybe I should write the letter leave it where she can find it and leave the house??

4 Likes

Lmao I was just trying to think of things that rhymed lol.

I think leave the letter on her bed or something for her to find. Leave the house and hang out (by yourself or w a friend) and then come back after a few hours.

4 Likes

You know what I may just do that…within the next month or so.

3 Likes

omg trust me it took a lot. I had to perform in front of a mirror like 30 times :sob: but it’s best to find a way that’s natural. Being gay isn’t a big deal. It’s just life.

yeah, that sounds great ! I hope it works out for you

2 Likes

Me too. I really hope I do it soon.

3 Likes

I’m questioning my sexuality as well.

2 Likes

Are you having the same problem?

3 Likes

If you think that it’s right and safe for you to have that conversation with you mum then go for it! I know that some parents can overreact or not really understand these things, so just be aware of that. As for questioning your sexuality, don’t stress too much, it’s ok to not have a label or not really know what you want, lots of other people feel like this. It might take a while but when you know, you’ll know what’s right for you! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

3 Likes

Thanks. I just don’t like that I don’t even know myself. I worry too much.

4 Likes

Maybe write her a letter :woman_shrugging: Idk, I’ve met you’re family, plus you, but I’m Straight, so idk what to tell you :no_mouth:
I’m usually very good at giving advice, but with people I know, I suck at it.

Anyways, I love you + will support you as long as you don’t become some outlaw who kills people. Then I probably wouldn’t.

2 Likes

How encouraging. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t know how either I was questioning my sexuality for awhile. I realized recently I’m bi but haven’t got around to tell my parents. I was total in denial I had plenty of crushes some were girls but didn’t think much of it.

3 Likes

Yeah, my situation is the same, except for the crushes. :joy:

I talk about it with my cousins and whenever we are away from our parents it feels nice to accept that I may be bi.

4 Likes

Hey, my beautiful friend. I’m in a similar situation. I’m bi (possibly biromantic & asexual) but I haven’t come out. Partially because I don’t know what I am.

But I would just ask your parents what they feel about the LGBT+ community. Depending how they respond, you can come out there, or later, or even write them a letter (which I see was given as an idea above). Either way, if your parents don’t support you, I’ll always be here for you.

2 Likes

Thanks mocha! I think they support it, but they always say I don’t have to worry cause I’m not gay. And in my head I’m like that’s what you think. :joy:

But I think I’m just gonna figure it out then tell them.

2 Likes

Tell me if you do figure it out. I would like to know how to goes. Depending how you come out, I might follow your footsteps.

2 Likes