I am in need of some characters (INK)

Hey guys, i need some character for my story Jenna The Superstar, if you want to be one here is the summary of the story and the steps

Summary
Jenna’s dream was always to be a singer, what happens when she gets a chance of a lifetime?
CC

Roles needed

• Concert organiser/host (The one who hosts the big concerts, 1 spot) @Epi.milkyway

• Concert host’s helper (2 spots) Ayame (@Ayu) , Sakura (@SakuraCheam)

• Company’s “boss” temporary replacement (evil character but also an enemy company, 1 spot)
    @XxLilyyxX

• Boss’s temporary replacement co-worker @2epiccarrotz

• Scarlett’s Personal Assistant (Scarlett is a villain but the personal assistant good, 1 spot) @Hila

• Adelyn’s step-sister (Adelyn is Jenna’s friend, 1 spot) @lvqbrl

• Enemy company’s dancers/singers (4 spots) Violet (@SakuraCheam 2), @Violetqueen, @Mahoney13 , Lynn (@Sunset_Shimmer)

• School’s bad kids (Scarlett’s old friends who are in the flashbacks, 3 spots) Yuna , Haru(@Ayu), Darren (@Sunset_Shimmer

• Background Characters (a lot of spots) Kai (@Ayu), @Amiraa, @RandomRainbowLily

Steps
Comment your character details, the outfit, personality and the role you want
Don’t hesistate to ask any question you have :heart:

2 Likes

personality: stubborn, sassy, talkative, supportive, introverted (doesn’t like many people)
role: step sister or the bad kids <3
credit: forum username @epi.uwu.queen

1 Like

What’s the character’s name? :heart:

1 Like

Actually, nevermind i saw it sorry lol

Name: Emmeline
Body: Light
Eyebrows: Medium Soft Arch
Hair: Beach Wave (Chestnut)
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Blue)
Nose: Elven
Mouth: Full Round (Terracotta)
Outfit: Boyfriend Jeans, Black Biker Jacket, Leopard Tank Top, Black Sporty Chic Sneakers
Can I either be the Concert organiser/host or Company’s “boss” temporary replacement

role: personal assistant

Which one of them? :heart:

wym?

There is scarlett’s PA and the host’s PA

scarlett’s

1 Like

Yes these spots are available which one would you like?

Ink

Personality: Outgoing, smart, strong, fun, kind hearted and likes to tease people

Outfit: Green Lace Peek Blouse, Goth Girl Skirt, Plain Sheer Leggings, Emerald Sporty Chic Sneakers , Silver Pendant Necklace ,Silver Rising Star Earrings, Rectangular Thin Glasses

Personality: Easygoing, fun, funny, loud, player, flirt and joker

Outfit: Cool Leather Jacket, tank top (cream), Cargo Pants (Black), and Black High Top Dance Shoes

Personality: Bossy, sassy, rude, wild, badass, overprotective, and short temper

Outfit: Goth Girl Top (Dusty Purple), Skater Navy Blue Ripped Shorts, Sheer Star Leggings, Goth Girl Shoes, Moon Necklace

Personality: Unfriendly, quiet, loner, blunt and he’s only nice with someone he knows.

Outfit: Mauve Blue Crewneck Sweater, Black Tight Pants, Skater Guy Black Sneakers, Skater Guy Beanie

Role: Whatever role you think its fit them.

PS- You can change their outfits if you want.

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Uhhh…can I have Company’s “boss” temporary replacement please :slightly_smiling_face: also please let me know when you publish I can’t wait to read it!!! :grin:

1 Like

Yes you can be that role and also the story is published :kissing_heart::heart:

1 Like

Company’s “boss” temporary replacement (evil character but also an enemy company if it’s available.

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

Can I be the host?
Personality: Shy, Introverted, Hilarious, and Intelligent
Credits: Forum username @pastelthunder8

1 Like

Enemy company’s singer?
Personality: Shy and awkward but that doesn’t stop her from being friendly and loud! When she’s in a good mood and with good friends, she is extremely loud and outgoing.

Concert helper or background character?
Personality: Quiet and confident. Prefers to speak when absolutely necessary. Is very professional with people at first but when she opens up, she’s a nice but sarcastic girl and can be very wild when she wants to be.

1 Like

Role: Background
Personally: Goofy, sweet, but can be rude
Credit: IG epi_weird

1 Like