I am in need of some charcters! Limelight!

Hi! I am writing my first story. It is called “When?”. I would love to involve you. I have already asked you to become background characters. The link to the post is: I am in need of background characters! Limelight! No female characters! 5 male characters!. Please submit some characters!
I am now asking you to be part of the main characters. I am looking for 2 or 3 female characters to be the mum’s friends, 3 or 4 male characters to be the dad’s friends and some other people: vicar, musicians, grandparents…
The link to the form is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjok_p1IkcdlLwcNCiOT_4ZUwLHrNZLBxkqti0TTF6Zha1wQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
It would be best if the parents’ friends and grandparents had mature faces. I do not mind about the eyes.

Spaces Left
Mum’s friends= 0
Dad’s friends= 4 (male)
Vicar= 1
Musicians= 2 (both male)
Grandparents= 4 (2 male, 2 female)
Waiters= 1

Id love to be a character, my name is shayla walker x

You can fill out either or both forms! That would be great!

I send you one. My character is Lina Eving.

Great!

What forms? X

If you click on the second link, it brings you to a form.
If you click on the first link, it brings you to my other post. On the other post, you click on the link and it brings you to another form.
Does that help you?

Completed it thankyou x

Your Welcome

@Shaylouise2018 could you please complete the form again. You filled it in using ink info. My story is in limelight!

IT says that im doing characters limelight x

The facial features that you put in your form do not exist in limelight

Oh okay what features exist?

I will PM you.

On what? And how

Could you please PM me the features too… I’m new to limelight and really dumb… thanks

I will but tomorrow as it is my time to sleep

Sure, thank you!
Actually, i think i should get to sleep soon…

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: