I am leaving sorry 😭

So the reason I am not active is because…
I decided that I am not in a good condition to be doing things anymore, my stories will be continued, but just not anytime soon. I am not in a good place to be on here doing art anymore. I am no longer going to be on the forums, so don’t be asking for Art. I am so sorry fo the people I have let down. I just am not ok right now. My mental health is so not ok. I do not want to get into it, long story short, I am diagnosed with depression. However I would like to thank all the people that have been nice and welcoming to me.
Love,
Jaslene Rivera

(Don’t worry, I will be back soon.)

11 Likes

Sorry that your going through this. Hope you’ll be back very soon.

1 Like

I don’t know you but just wanted to say that I know how you feel and I hope things start looking up for you. I have depression and anxiety as well and it has gotten pretty bad lately. I know it’s hard and it doesn’t seem like it when you’re deep in it, but things will get better :heartpulse: Do what you need to do and take care of yourself!

2 Likes

Hope to see you back and better soon :))

2 Likes

Hi babe :pleading_face: I don’t know you well but I do know what it feels like to be depressed. I have been depressed and it was so hard but I still made it out and I’m so happy where I am today. Remember that you are loved, and maybe if people don’t show it, they do love you. Everybody can’t hate you it’s impossible because you are beautiful inside and out. And even if a few people do hate you, they’re jealous that you’re so talented and beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They don’t have a life if they’re hating on you, keep shining queen and keep your head up :hugs: :pleading_face: :heart:

You’re a bad bitch and i love you so much :kissing_cat:

And if you lost a family member, don’t forget that they love you and that they will guard you towards your journey in life and they will talk about how amazing and talented and beautiful you are to the angels in heaven :pleading_face:

i love you queen :heart: :crown:
PM me if you wanna talk :heart:
hope you’ll come back soon :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much it means a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pleading_face:

1 Like

Of course no problem <3