I Am Looking For A Coder!

Hello, I am Swift(y)!

So basically I’m rubbish at coding yet I am decent at writing! So pretty much if your a coder looking for a script writer I’m here!

(FYI PLEASE HAVE DISCORD)

OPEN STILL

1 Like

Moved to Find a Writing Partner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hey I can help but I’m a paid coder. Tried to write a story before but I’m rubbish at writing XD
We can try work together. The first episode will be free of charge. And let’s see how we’ll work from there ^^

You can contact me here:
email : bongsu.xx@gmail.com
Ig : Login • Instagram

**Email is the fastest way to reach me :wink:

Hey If you want a paid coder my best friend is also a coder and her charges are cheapest.
For 2k lines : 3$
And For 3k lines: 4$
If you are intrested message her on instagram: @keen14.15

Hey, I can help you with coding. You don’t have to pay me, just giving credit is enough for me. I’ve written 2 unfinished stories on Episode and been in the community for over a year now.

Let me know if you still need help.

2 Likes

Hello
Are you still doing coding
Request?
I am covid positive and I am really not able to write anything so if you are free to help me please message me on Instagram
@nayshi_episode

I am terrible with writing and the coding for the new script. If you could help me understand it more i would be so grateful and give you credit in my story. Last time i tried to write a story on episode you were able to do it on your phone, and now it’s changed so much!!

1 Like

sure, just pm me what you need help with😊

Hey!! This is for everyone who needd help!! Sessions starting soon!!

What do you need help in?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.