I am looking for a Writing partner 🤩 STILL

Hey everyone:)

I would love to publish my own story after reading tons of great stories on Episode. I already have the main idea, I am willing to do the writing part, but I need some help with coding as this is a very new area for me right now. In the long run I would love to learn it myself as well, but at this point I am afraid I might end up not finishing my story if coding gives me too much struggle. (Of course your ideas are welcome regarding the story as well :slight_smile: )

My story is an adventure, with some comedy and of course with a little romance. If you are interested let me know and we can discuss.

3 Likes

Hi! Are you willing to pay for the coding?

1 Like

:wave:t2: Hi,
I don’t mind paying for it actually, but I would love to have a partner instead of a person who just do what I pay for. I don’t know if that makes sense :smiley: The main idea is already here but it is still in progress. So I am looking for more than just a person who does the coding. But in the long run money is not why I am doing it and it’s not even a problem if I have to pay for certain things. I just want to share and create :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey :wave:

If u don’t find anyone I can help u with certain parts but I won’t be able to be your partner because I’m coding my own story!

:heart: Erosias

1 Like

Hi Erosias!
Thank you for your comment I will keep you in mind!:heart: in the meantime good luck with your story!

1 Like

Thank u :relaxed: and good luck to you too

1 Like

Yes, that does make sense. Anyways I think I’ll be able to help me! You can PM me here on the forums, but I’m always reachable on Instagram @universal_matondo

1 Like

If you haven’t found anyone, I would be intrested!
Message me here or on IG @Destinylove.epi

1 Like

I forgot to mention, I’m good at codding, readproofing, character outfits.

1 Like

If you’re still looking for a writing partner, if so wanna talk on Instagram? My name is @Beryn.ep

1 Like

Hey, I’ve been doing episode a while and always considered doing a partnership, though I never did. It might be cool to work together on a story, but I would want to know the plot and story and all that before deciding to start
I like to have part in the storytelling, it’s one of my favorite parts of making a story, so I would hope that we would work together on plot and such but if you’re only looking for someone to code, I understand, I just wouldn’t be interested - I am experienced in coding, so I’d be happy to do that work, but I’d also like to be able to write some as well. <3
My instagram: Login • Instagram

3 Likes

Hey Beryn. Thank you very much for the message. I have already found my partner, we are working on the story now. But later we might need someone who proofread our chapters. If you are still interested in helping.

Hi Jess :grin: as I previously mentioned above I found my partner for now. We might need later some proofreading so if you want to contribute still, you are welcome :slight_smile:

ooh this sounds interesting…i am up…i am good with coding stuff and also have a way with character points and if elif else codings …

1 Like

Hi, could you help me code my story?

sure love , dm me on instagram @toxic_epi_arts

If you haven’t found a partner, I’m down to do it. If you have I can proof it for you. Lmk DM me on inta @mimi_grey8