I am looking for a writing partner

Hi my name is Shakara Fireara and I am looking for a writing partner. I have 4 stories on episode 3 by me and the forth is with someone else. I want a writing partner who is reliable and is serious about writing a story. I love writing stories and I have lots of ideas and I would love to work with who ever is interested. You can dm me on instagram @shakara.episode for a faster reply but alternatively comment below. Thanks

Hi i am interested!

i am interested. tell me what to do

I’ll help

Me?

You can give me one of your socials so i can contact you or you can message me on ig @shakara.episode

You can give me one of your socials so i can contact you or you can message me on instagram @shakara.episode

What social media do you have?? Or do you have discord or something because I dont have my phone right now for ig

i’m following u

I would love to work with you Shakara, my name is Adriana. If you would like to work together, reply to this message. If you do I can send you the link to a story I am working on so you can see my skills and all that. I am a very committed writer, and I know how to do many things.

i can help!

I would love to work with you, you can contact me on my instagram @shakara.episode or you can give me yours.

Thanks, you can contact me on my instagram @shakara.episode or you can give me yours.

I dont have discord is there anything else like fb?

My insta is @BeastModeIt25 and sorry I didn’t read this before I was busy with something

No srry i dont use facebook lets just email each other