Hey guys, I am looking for romance & mystery story

4 Likes

It’s not my story but :

My deepest desire link: Episode Writer Portal

Hey! I have a romance/drama story

Currently have 3 chapters out :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok, I was check it out

1 Like

Hiii, my story “Bad Idea” is a romance, mystery and drama! I hope you’ll like it :yellow_heart:
Description: After a terrible incident, Hailey’s life changes when she meets a mysterious guy with dark secrets. Can he “heal her wounds”, or is it a bad idea?
Chapters: 14 (more coming soon)
Link: Bad Idea link :sunflower:

I was check it out

1 Like

Thank you!

how many you want read it

As many as you like :heart_hands:

ok

New episode story called The Hunt Of Vampires

I am up for R4R

I created this story called The Hunt Of Vampires. It is very scary and fun.I would like everyone to read my episode story, yet still not completed the story.

IMG_2582

Title: The Hunt Of Vampires
By : Serina Alexander
Instagram : ★𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻★ (@serina_episode) • Instagram photos and videos
Genre : Horror
Style : Ink
Chapters : 8 episodes(ongoing) 30 episodes to complete
Description : People are getting killed by evil vampire.But there are some good and bad vampires.Also will she fall in love with the good vampire or vampire hunter boyfriend.

Sure

Thanks

You are welcomed

There is link to story

Will check it out…

Thank

Hi there! Feel free to check out my historical romance if you’re interested. :blush:

Title : Sora: A Viking Saga [COMPLETE]
Amount of episodes : 20 (bonus episodes are still in the making)
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been sent together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate for peace. [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ (historical) romance
Additional info : Full CC, option between male or female love interest, point system and different endings.
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984

Story cover:

Instagram: @chanel.stories

1 Like

Title: “Whispers of the Heart”

Synopsis:
In the quaint town of Willowbrook, librarian Emily discovers a hidden diary tucked away in the attic of the old library. The diary belonged to a woman named Evelyn, who mysteriously disappeared decades ago. As Emily delves into Evelyn’s past, she uncovers a forbidden romance between Evelyn and a mysterious stranger, whose identity remains shrouded in secrecy.

While piecing together Evelyn’s story, Emily finds herself drawn to James, the handsome and enigmatic local historian. Together, they unravel the secrets of Willowbrook’s past, uncovering long-buried mysteries and hidden passions.

As Emily and James grow closer, they realize that the key to solving the mystery of Evelyn’s disappearance may lie in their own budding romance. But danger lurks in the shadows, threatening to tear them apart as they race against time to uncover the truth and unlock the secrets of their hearts.