I am looking for somebody to review my story in exchange i'll read yours

Hey guys, I’m new and I wanted an opinion on my story, I’ll read your story, but also review it if you’re up for it :revolving_hearts:

Title: Throne War

1 Like

Hey yeah sure!

1 Like

sure I will be happy to do that, just know I am honest, if your story is bad I am gonna say it is

this is my story
Title: Magicka: Ethereal
Genre: Fantasy
Description: walking back to college from work you find an unconscious man, while waiting for an ambulance a magic creature hides in your backpack, but other people are looking for that creature too. people who are not human but something more magical. but are you trusting the right people.

link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4693661906698240

1 Like

Let’s do it

1 Like

Hey! If anyone is still up for a R4R, feel free to message me on here or on Instagram @kathrynstoriess (I’m usually a little more active on there but anything works!). I just published this story and it would mean a lot to me if anyone checked it out.

Story: The Heist
Author: Kathryn Liane
Genre: Action
Summary: Cara Colhane is among one of the best thieves in the Golden Heist League, a prestigious association known by all thieves in the nation. Her and her team always make sure that their task it completed. But when a mysterious man is introduced to their team, things get difficult.
Now with their new mission to steal a collection of precious gems, Cara and her team need to learn how to handle and deal with secrets, pride, hatred, and love as they perform one of the most important heists of their life.

1 Like

I’ll give you your review after reading your story :v:

Here’s mine:

1 Like

I like the fact that there are like 4 love interests!!!

1 Like

Thanks, What’s the name of story?

I’m up for it, just lmk how many chapters :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

Title: Just Friends 4&5

Author: Emma

Genre: Drama/Romance/Mystery

Style: LL

Episodes: 5 released (more coming)

Description: Returned home after 1.5 year. People are not the same, but neither are you. But everything goes downhill when last year’s problems reappears.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5703452371255296Pic

1 Like

I’ll start reading soon!

Sure, its on my list :hugs:

1 Like

There’s three chapters so far and I’ll make sure to read it as soon as I can :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Yes I’m for It
my insta is @Ice.episode_
And my story is called The secret agent it has 4 episodes let me know what you think :blush:

I’m on it

1 Like

I’m reading yours right now do you have insta so I can tell you what I think of it

I don’t have an insta yet but you may message me directly here?

1 Like

Alright that works too

No offence, but I believe you should offer to review theirs as well

I am open to do reviews too! I don’t really mind, although thanks for suggesting that I add it in the description :hugs:

1 Like

Hey, want to do a review for review? I tend to give live ones, and I don’t expect it back, but hey! Just let me know if you’re up for it. :slight_smile:
Your review doesn’t have to be super detailed/extensive, I would just like to know what I can improve, what you liked, etc. :smiley:

1 Like