I am looking for someone who can do a cover art for some of my stories

Maybe put the Director up front with his arms folded (off to a side looking forward smiling) while there are some people in the back (like in different groups?) maybe

1 Like

do you have the characters deatils

There are multiple covers. You have to choose one and let her know which one youā€™re doing.

1 Like

I do 2

Tha could work since it ties into that Total Drama Action type of vibe. You wanna stick with that idea or keep brainstorming some more?

1 Like

Can I do all of them

how much are there we can divide them

There are 5, Iā€™m doing one so there are 4 left you can take.

1 Like

I will do 1 and give the rest to my members

1 Like

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY which one would you like to do

@aprill which one would you like to do

@ForeverMagic112 which one would you like to do

@Jasirella which one would you like to do

1 Like

Hmmmā€¦ maybe more brainstorming. I just donā€™t want it to look like I stole it from them.

2 Likes

whats the stories about Iā€™m good at coming up with ideas

Itā€™s a game show where actually rp put their characters in and just try to win, while others are kicked off the game.

1 Like

I would love to help you with one do the small covers f you still need help!!!

my members are doing the 3 left we will make the small and large

Donā€™t you think you can share the load with othersā€¦ there are a lot of artist and itā€™s not fair to others for yā€™all to do them allā€¦ just saying how most of the artists feels!!!

I do have a story that was not posted. I just donā€™t remember the details due to the fact that I have not been on my computer.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been trying to come up with ideas for the past 25 minutes but havenā€™t had any luck. Iā€™ll continue to think of ideas.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fineā€¦ when you get to your computer I would love to helpā€¦ chexk out my insta for examples f you would like to make sure you like my styleā€¦ I know some people have certain tasteā€¦ lol want you to be happy with the outcome!!

My insta is Chay_episode_615

1 Like

Hey Nolia Iā€™m pretty good with ideas want me to help you come up with something??? If so pm me!!! :grin:

1 Like