I am looking for . . . user-stories with gem choices!

If you want to rant about why a story has gem choices, this isn’t the thread for you!

I am looking for stories that have gem choices ^-^

I don’t really have a preference in genre or style, just if the choices show up in early episodes. I want to gather ideas on how others are using gem choices, etc.

2 Likes

I marries a prince
Back and forth
Crush on Mr. Badboy
Chain Reaction 2 King Theo
Chain Reaction 3 Lost

Hit and Run by Elise C has a gem version
Spotlight: Compulsion started adding them but when I reread a chapter, the gem choice had been taken out, so I don’t know if there’s any more gem choices in it

1 Like

Thanks, but I am looking for User-Stories ^-^

Coolio, Thank you

1 Like

If you go to the Stories We Love section, they have a new section called “Support your community authors”, which are all stories that include gem choices.
Some are featured user stories but the majority of them aren’t. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How do u make gem choices?

Oh, sorry! I didn’t understand the question well. :heart:

awesome, thank you !

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that?
*Goes to check app * I don’t think I have it?

@maya.writes it’s in the guides

Example

choice (gazebo_makeover)

<GEMS> "Give the gazebo a cute makeover"{

BECKY

Let’s get this gazebo looking adorable!

}"Run and hide"{

BECKY

Quick! Let’s hide under the table.

}

4 Likes

Huh, must be one of those things not everyone has yet.

2 Likes

I have a story with one gem choice in the first episode!

Here it is:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6495896773066752

Kyle is in love with Wendy, but his love is only passion, and his romance is dangerous, will Wendy find out that Kyle has been stalking her since the day they met, or will she stay in this abusive, crazy relationship for life?

Choices Heavily Matter, no CC, Arm Overlays are used.

Title:

Did You Stalk Me?

Yeah maybe or it could be a trial?
During the first gem test, they released a shelf to just a small section of people called “Recently Updated” or something like that. Maybe this is something similar?

That’s cool and all although personally, I prefer the suggestion to have another shelf in the “Stories We Love” section for stories with <10k reads rather than stories with gem choices. But that’s just my opinion :rofl:

2 Likes

If you go to the “user stories” and click on “stories we love section” and scroll all the way down you’ll find all new user stories, too. I thought you were talking abut that. LOL XD

I THINK Envy by Cindy Gaultier uses gem choices…however, I heard 85% of users can utilize bonus scenes for free.

None of the choices I had in there used gems. I think only 15% users are unlucky enough to spend gems lol.

I like her story though, and I wouldn’t mind if she was supported. I also like Fake Love, True Love. I don’t really regret spending the pile of gems on there tbh.

Though it’s not just Envy: I remember replaying stories that I absolutely knew had gem options the first time I played it, only for it to be free later on. :smile:

I also can’t see gem choices, although I was able to see them in the original test period. It sucks because my friends have started including them in their stories for things like bonus scenes and I want to choose the gem option to support them, but… I can’t :joy:
We did a test to see if me choosing the gem option when I saw it as a regular option still counted, but it didn’t.

@Sydney_H can you close this ?

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request. :wink: