I am looking for waltz dance temple

Hi! I need this temple: I’d like 2 people to waltz around the background and in the end to do a lift.
I will give credit.
Thank you, have a great day (evening) :yellow_heart::green_heart:

I can help! I 'll try my best :blush::heart::heart:

1 Like

Do you want it in limelight or ink?

1 Like

Thank you so much! In limelight, please

cough cough

there are no lifts in a waltz

1 Like

I know :joy:, it just in my story 2 characters are on a test, so they have to show what they can do. Further more, there are not many options for classical choreography :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Okay! :dancer::dancer:

Hey! It’s done but can you give me the name of the characters please.:yum:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you so so much! Damon and Elouise

Okay just a sec and It will be done!

1 Like

Done! Hope you like it <3

@ELOUISE moves to layer 0
@DAMON moves to layer 1
@ELOUISE spot 1.019 156 129 AND DAMON spot 1.046 163 119 AND ELOUISE is dance_frame_neutral_loop AND DAMON is dance_frame_loop_rear
@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat
@ELOUISE walks to spot 1.019 227 134 in 3 AND DAMON walks to spot 1.055 236 117 in 3 AND ELOUISE does it while dance_frame_neutral_loop AND DAMON does it while dance_frame_loop_rear
@ELOUISE is dance_frame_neutral_loop AND DAMON is dance_frame_loop_rear
@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat

@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat
@ELOUISE spot 1.064 241 108 AND DAMON spot 1.055 236 117 AND ELOUISE is dance_frame_neutral_loop AND DAMON is dance_frame_loop_rear AND ELOUISE faces right AND DAMON faces right
@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat
@ELOUISE moves to layer 1 AND DAMON moves to layer 0
@ELOUISE is dance_frame_loop_rear AND DAMON is dance_frame_neutral_loop AND ELOUISE faces right AND DAMON faces right
@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat
@ELOUISE moves to layer 0 AND DAMON moves to layer 1
@ELOUISE is dance_frame_neutral_loop AND JACK is dance_frame_loop_rear AND ELOUISE faces right AND DAMON faces right
@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat

@ELOUISE moves to layer 1 AND DAMON moves to layer 0
@DAMON walks to spot 1.055 171 122 AND ELOUISE walks to spot 1.037 33 112 AND ELOUISE faces right AND ELOUISE does it while walk_neutral_backward_loop
@ELOUISE is dance_lift_receive_start AND DAMON is dance_lift_give_start
@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat
@ELOUISE is dance_lift_receive_end AND DAMON is dance_lift_give_end
@ELOUISE faces left AND DAMON faces left AND ELOUISE is curtsy_happy AND DAMON is curtsy_happy

try it and tell me if it works :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you very very much!!! How can I credit you?

How much do you offer?

Do you like it?

What do you mean by how much do I offer? :fearful:

I have not used it yet, as I am busy. I cannot pay unfortunately if it is what you want. I can for sure credit you in the story or make you a character in it @Sasha.danverse

Forget it :woman_facepalming: I don’t need anything! I don’t know how this works that’s why I asked you!
It’s not a big deal :sleepy:

No no no, don’t apologise, I understand. I still appreciate your work, so how about me crediting your forum name or ig in my story as a thank you for your help?

okay that would be nice.:orange_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

Do I use your forum name or maybe you have an instagram episode account?