I am losing my mind plz help

I want the zoom to move at the same pace as the characters so it looks like the zoom is following them

Here is the Script

@NO NAME MINNIE starts idle_terrified and MICKEY starts idle_hold_baseballbat
@add Baseball Bat to MICKEY
@pause for a beat
@zoom on 770 450 to 152% in 2
@pause for a beat
&zoom on 776 0 to 290% in 0
&zoom on 911 0 to 290% in 3 and MICKEY walks to spot 0.992 197 127 in zone 3 in 3 and MICKEY starts walk_offset and MICKEY faces right and NO NAME MINNIE walks to spot 0.938 265 134 in zone 3 in 3 and NO NAME MINNIE starts walk_scared and NO NAME MINNIE faces left
&NO NAME MINNIE starts idle_terrified and MICKEY starts idle_hold_baseballbat
@add Baseball Bat to MICKEY
@zoom reset
@pause for a beat
@MICKEY starts dustoff_loop
@pause for a beat
@remove Baseball Bat from MICKEY
@pause for a beat

**Don’t judge my characters name since they are disney characters **

@zoom on 776 0 to 290% in 0
&zoom on 911 0 to 290% in 3
@MICKEY walks to spot 0.992 197 127 in zone 3 in 3 and MICKEY does it while walk_offset and MICKEY faces right and NO NAME MINNIE walks to spot 0.938 265 134 in zone 3 in 3 and NO NAME MINNIE does it while walk_scared and NO NAME MINNIE faces left
@NO NAME MINNIE starts idle_terrified and MICKEY starts idle_hold_baseballbat

1 Like

Do you test profusely with the portal/phone to watch for details?
Be sure to do that as a #1. It’ll help.

Also not sure if this will work, but you could use points with pauses.
I discovered that not only does “in 3” works, but so does “in 2.9” and “in 2.92”.

Because you’ve a couple & commands together then it tries to do it all at once :slight_smile:
If you are going between zones, use &pan to zone 3 in 3 &zoom on x y to % in 3 @CHAR walks to spot x y z in zone 3 in 3 and CHAR does it while walk_scared

1 Like

Thanks so much it works now! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello @l.3episode, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums. :smiley: Moved this to Directing Helps and Tips since it’s about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.