I am making Warning, Sound, and Continue Signs!

Hello everyonešŸ‘‹šŸ½
If anyone is in need for:
Warning Signs
This Story Includes Sound signs
This Story will be Continued Signs

I will send examples of some I madešŸ˜„

3 Likes

Here is an Warning Sign and plz notify me if you want to use any of my signs or I can make you one with your description.

Hey, I would love for you to make me all the warning signs. You might want to read just the first episode, to see the kind of style it is. The story is called ā€Indomitable Vampireā€. Iā€™ll definitely give you credit it the story.

1 Like

Thx iā€™ll read it as soon as I can :grin:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey I didnā€™t expect it to take this long but here is the Warning Sign.

1 Like

Wow! I actually didnā€™t expect it to look that good. Great job, itā€™s beautiful! Thank you so much! Iā€™m almost done episode 5. So, Iā€™ll be using it for that one. And of course, Iā€™ll give credit. :slight_smile: Iā€™m not rushing take as much time as you need. But when do you think the others, will be done?

Today or tomorrow. I was gonna ask if you want the character to be in the sound sign and continued sign.

If you think that would look better than Iā€™m all for it. How do you want to be credited?

1 Like

Episode 5 and if you donā€™t mind could you give a shoutout to my story.

Of course! Whatā€™s it called?

1 Like

Truth or Dare? by Kassidy. Heres a pic:

1 Like

And for the sound could I get Silas description like skin tone, etc. This is one I made for someone else.

Sure, his is-

Skin: Tan
Brow: Thin Arch
Hair: Short Cropped {Blue Light}
Eyes: Classic Almond (Green)
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven {Taupe}

Hereā€™s the Sound Sign:

1 Like

Beautiful! Thank you.

do you want the to be continued sign the same?

No, I want all of them different. But still, resemble the story.

Hey iā€™m gonna also do Cora and Silas for the to be continued sign but whatā€™s Cora skin color, eyebrow, and lips description

Skin: Olive
Brow: Seductive Round
Hair: Straight {Fawn)
Eyes: Round Bold {Blue}
Face: Oval
Nose: Elven
Lips: Thick {Dusty Rose}