I am new to the forums, Need friends 😬

Thank you!! If you wanna message me just go ahead :slight_smile:

Okay that helps a lot!

I would love to too.

Hello I’m Leslie or Les for short feel free to message me anytime and I also make art. If you want to see any examples I’ll be glad to show you. I’m definitely not weird btw :upside_down_face:. If you need a friend then my PM’s are open!

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate itt

1 Like

Hey I’m 14 turning 15 in March. I’m always looking for friends so you can pm me anytime! If you ever need anything or just want to talk hit me up :wink:

Okay, tysm!

1 Like

Hey welcome! I am 13 too. Feel free to pm me if you’re bored I sound like a freak lol

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not related to story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Welcome to the forums. Im Lana. Ill be happy to be friends with you as well. If you need any help, we are all here for you. :wink: Oh, and I’m 18.

1 Like

Welcome! I’m Yashika! Im always here in case you need help ! Everyone here in the forums are really sweet and kind…so if you need anyone to talk to im always here!

1 Like

Heeey. I’m Random. Welcome forums!! If you ever want to talk, I’m always open.

1 Like

Hewwo! I’m Livvy, your fellow local waffle god. If you’re ever in need of waffles, feel free to ask me!!

2 Likes

Don’t do this to a new person…

2 Likes

What? :smirk:

2 Likes

dang that name tho😂

2 Likes

Thank you everyone who responded, I hope you guys enjoy me here! :heart:

1 Like

Waddup waddup you’re my friend now :slight_smile:

1 Like