I am not smart like most people. I was in learning support

I am writting a story because this is wat I really want. It wont be perfect like everyone else. But its my first story. Based on true events on my life and the rest is my imagination. I need alot of help I barely understand words here its like another language like advanced spoting and directing its so hard and I really need help about how to do everything correctly like choices and choices for changing clothing and layering overlays overlays are very hard. It all is hard and i want my readers to be happy and enjoy reading it. I am sure people would love reading my story, and im never giving up even if i get alot of hate and get made fun of. I need help I dont understand advanced and all of what I just said and I mean everything Everyone please help me out I really need it badly.

1 Like

I completely understand the struggle with getting into coding, it’s a new way of writing and can be confusing at first. With overlays, spotting, etc. @Dara.Amarie explains it all on her website which you can find here, but if you need any additional help, just pm me and I’m willing to help you. But I know 100% you got this and your story will be great :heart:

1 Like

Alright, since it’s your first story, you need to start learning the basics. We can help as long as u need us to, we are all here for you, that’s why we’re a community.

Don’t start wit advanced directing because you are still getting use to the tools and coding. So, practice the basics first, keep on getting the tools down pack so you will know what to do.

Yes! CONFIDENCE is the key, don’t mind people that give you a lot of hate and make fun of you, just ignore them. You are doing this because you WANT TO and nothing is going to stop you. Just keep on pushing and pushing you and will reach the next level.

Now for starters you need to check on Joseph Evans videos on Youtube to get started to learn the basics. Other Episode tutorials like Episode Notes, are also on Youtube with good tutorials that you can learn.

1 Like

Thank you. But I am different I don’t get things fast it takes me a long time to. I really need help onthe choices like how to do the choice to change clothing too and also driving in cars and i really need help with overlays and everything advanced and coding.

1 Like

Thank youu would it help me better if i watch j evans and write at the same exact time so i get it right and dont forget

1 Like

Yes, it really does take time to practice to get to know the coding first. Don’t push or rush yourself, this is will mostly give you stress and so take it easy first and learn one thing at a time.

1 Like

It takes a lot of time, I’ve been writing on Episode for about 4 years now and I’m just understanding the basics of advanced coding. It’ll be alright and I know you’ll get the help you’ll need through forums, just don’t be afraid to ask for help, it gets you closer to what you’re looking for.

1 Like

I try but won’t people want something in return. Cause I really need help and I want someone to help cause they want to and not cause they are mean and want anything in return cuz i cant do that

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.