I am really very confused in this forum

Hi there,

I am really very confused in this forum please help me how to use it. I am a new writer and i have wrote i am dating a liar… I want to write more but i am not getting any response… please read my story and tell me how should i improvise and i know i need improvising … HELP ME PLEASE.

I’ll take a look. :smiley:

Hi @sandy_candy and welcome to the forums. After taking a glance at this thread I see that you bring up two different questions about two unrelated topics. This would cause some confusion among the community and would certainly contribute to the lack of replies you have been getting. If you go to https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/ and click on “Categories” at the top you will see that there are different sections of the forums in which everyone create’s their topics/threads. When creating content, make sure that you stick to one topic per thread and that you created it in the correct sub forum/category. If you stick with that you are bound to receive lot’s of feedback and assistance.

If you have any other questions feel free to private message myself or @Ryan. I hope this has helped a bit! :peace_symbol:

Hi,
Thank you for the help. From next time I will stick to one topic.

2 Likes

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: