I am reviewing stories

I am willing to review a few episodes of your stories comment the name and author and i will review in the order received
Requirements
You have to read at least 1 episode of my story (Dear Danger by Lizzie Payne) for me to review yours
Follow my instagram lizziepayne_ and message me to have your story read faster

5 Likes

I would like to request a review. The name is Necromancers LL and author is Madhu

my Ig is @epi.enchantress I will send you ss there

2 Likes

Here’s mine

Story Name: My Everything
Author: Elle Rossette
Instagrm: @elle.rossette
Cover;

Hey! I would love yo request a review! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Title: Learning To Love
Author: Clau
Genre: Romance
Instagram: @clau_epi77

1 Like

Here’s mine!!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with romance
Author: Jelly
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
The streets of Morocco are swimming in crime secrets. Accidentally - a twist of fate, drags Layla and her family deep down in the mafia world, where she meets Oscar Kebryak.

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re doing story reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

sure dm me on instagram @lizziepayne_

sure please dm me on instagram @lizziepayne_

1 Like

sure can u dm me on instagram @lizziepayne_

1 Like

Title: The Bucket List [LIMELIGHT]
Author : Sophie M.
Description : Noa is an ambitious girl from a small island, Asher is a cocky guy from New York… What happens when their worlds collide and they need each other?
Genre : Romance - Comedy
Style : Limelight
Special : I took a lot of time on directing this story and making sure everything is perfect! Also there’s full customization and your choices matter!
Chapters : 4 and going
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6641738027565056
couple-take-selfie-photo-beach-sea-shore_48369-5086-4
I would really appreciate if you gave my story a chance! I put in a lot of work to write it :slight_smile:

Thanks for this thread.
Title : 1 Million Dares
Author : CassieC
Genre : Drama
Style : limelight
Chapters: 4 (more to come)
Insta: Ceanah_cp
Description : Welcome to the World’s Most Eligible Daredevil Reality Show, where contestants must compete to win 1 Million dollars doing dangerous dares and challenges. Will you come out on top?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531616613793792

Hola…hope you like my story
TITLE REVEAL: SKY OF LOVE
AUTHOR NAME DIA
GENRE DRAMA
CHAPTERS 3 chapters, more coming soon
SYNOPSIS
You are rich, wealthy, famous and Bad. Then why did you moved to a new country? What is the mess crated by you? What happens when the Leader Of Mafia aka Leon Riiana falls for you? Will you be able to escape from the world of darkness?? Will you find your true chemistry?? What is the mess created by you??
ROMANCE DRAMA “a little bit” ACTION
•+3 Love Interests
•9 Different Endings
•LGBTQ
•Choose Your Love Interest
(GUYS GIRLS Or BOTH)
•FULL CC of MC and 3LI

IG @diami.ttal_writes

Small cover

Large cover

Link

Hola…hope you like my story
TITLE REVEAL: SKY OF LOVE
AUTHOR NAME DIA
GENRE DRAMA
CHAPTERS 3 chapters, more coming soon
SYNOPSIS
You are rich, wealthy, famous and Bad. Then why did you moved to a new country? What is the mess crated by you? What happens when the Leader Of Mafia aka Leon Riiana falls for you? Will you be able to escape from the world of darkness?? Will you find your true chemistry?? What is the mess created by you??
ROMANCE DRAMA “a little bit” ACTION
•+3 Love Interests
•9 Different Endings
•LGBTQ
•Choose Your Love Interest
(GUYS GIRLS Or BOTH)
•FULL CC of MC and 3LI

IG @diami.ttal_writes

Small cover

Large cover

Link

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.