I am scaret to say to check out my story

Yea, but I like the story line.

1 Like

Hey, i read the first two chapters and they were great!! You shouldn’t be afraid of any negative comments or anything like that
 Your story had an amazing start! And don’t worry the more you write the more your skills level up! :sunny:

2 Likes

I am crying thank you so much but if is something wrong please tell me if is gramar or spot so i can do better once again thank youuuu :slight_smile:

1 Like

You would never be annoying to anybody! The Episode community is the nicest community I’ve ever been in haha! Also, remember! Nobody can give you any advice until you become more confident in yourself and your story! If you believe your story is great and let other people know, they will think it is great too! If you don’t believe in your story and are too scared to get it out there, other people won’t believe in it either! Plus, no many how many reads you get, you should be writing on Episode because you enjoy it! I hope you found this helpful! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Is very helpfull thank you so much you have 100% right in everything you say but i swear that i put so much heart and soul on it and i work so hard like i say is so many nights i was spend to write because i say to myself that i want to write a story i really want and i dont regret anything :heart:

1 Like