I am SO new to this

So, I’m really new to this and I’m having trouble with my story… I wanted to do a story that started out in high school, but I am not really sure how I should make it! OMG, i just realized how stupid this question was, oh well. Posting anyway…

6 Likes

Yeah just have a look at some tutoriels!
Thoose helped me!

https://www.google.com/search?q=episode+limelight+tutorials&rlz=1C1CHBD_skSK916SK916&oq=episode+limelight+tutorials&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30.7202j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

And dont worry @AmberRose05 you are not the only one who is stupid :joy: :joy: :joy:
(no offense, just for a joke!)

2 Likes

Thx so much!

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:
Its norlmal…the person that wants to write episode googles episode limelight tutorials!
:crazy_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy:

3 Likes

@AmberRose05 don’t worry when i start coding it was really hard for me but after seeing some tutorials i am really better then before and i suggest you Joseph Evens and Episode NOTES 's tutorials

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl: no it’s just mean i use my Mercury sized big brain

2 Likes

There are some really good tutorials on YouTube and you can even check out this site below if you want coding help or if you’re a beginner at coding.

But if you’re an experienced coder and having trouble starting or mapping out your story, I suggest getting a good story plot or at least a story plot that you are very similar about. Plan out your characters, how they look, their personalities etc. I hope this can help you in any way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:joy: :joy:
:crazy_face:

1 Like

Moved to Creator’s Corner since this is about coding and not art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hey you can join my coding classes :heart_eyes: for free :innocent:
just DM me on my instagram - @debalina_epi_2008
:kissing_heart: if you don’t have instagram then, you can just DM me here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Will be glad if i could be of some help :hugs:

2 Likes