I am struggling to find a name for my new story I am writing!

Hey everyone! I am writing a new story and I have my story figured out it’s just I can’t seem to find a good name title that hasn’t been used or somewhat related to the other titles.

Breif summary of my story: The main character in my book is a fbi agent who has to go undercover and work in the mafia scene. Her whole mission is to see what their up to now because there is a new leader to the mafia because the dad is stepping down so his son takes over. The whole point of her mission is to gain their trust see what they are up to and then turn them.

I hope the summary makes since lol.
I can’t seem to find a title for my new story if you have any suggestions what it should be please let me know because I am stuck. Also I haven’t uploaded my story right now the title is idk.
Thanks to anyone who reads this! :blush:

1 Like

Assuming that her love interest is in the mafia, you can use:
-His Horns, My Halo
-My Criminal Boyfriend
-Forbidden to Me
-Falling For Danger
-My Mafia Lover
-Forbidden Kisses
-Crime and Desire

4 Likes

Crime and desire might just be it! Thank you so much the others was great as well, but I think this might be it! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Wat about
The mafia lust
The mafia alpha
The alpha queen
I hope u read this : )
Urw <3

1 Like

Oooo The mafia lust sounds good! Nut’s idk what to chose now. Thanks for the help! :grin:

1 Like

Where Our Loyalties Lie
The Snake’s Lair

2 Likes

Decision of Death

2 Likes

Where Our loyalities lie sounds so good too! Thanks for some good ideas! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Among the Mafia
Crimes in Disguise
WANTED
Wanted For Mercy
Inside The Truth

2 Likes

Thank you so much for responding! I like all of them they all sound so good! :grin:

1 Like

The Ultimate Lie
Caught between The Line
Hidden Sights