I am think of writing a story called “Father, you’re dead!” And I am still deciding which style to write it in. Limelight or Ink, what style do you think I should write this story in? Then can you give me male character ideas/suggestions. Please

What do you think?
Which should be the Best Friend of the MC?(FINAL VOTE)

• Boy
  • Girl
  • None

0 voters

2 Likes

Limelight or Ink?

Ok! Do you have any male character ideas for me? Or any Limelight male characters I can use? I suck at making limelight characters!

INK! It’s mt fav style. :smirk:

Ok! Do you have any male character ideas for me? Or any Limelight or Ink male characters I can use? I suck at making limelight and ink male characters!

• Limelight
  • Ink

0 voters

1 Like

Nah girl just go with the flow, I think when writing a story just let your imagination go wild and don’t think too much about the plot. Just jump in you bed with some food, a notepad and a pencil. Then just start writing about everything involving the story. It’s the best way for me to think.

1 Like

Isv5thst vote for what style the story should be in?

How do you do that tho?

1 Like

Alright, thanks! Do you have a preferred style you like to use?

at the top (when you create a new post) there is this button that looks like a gear, click on that and the click on build poll and then follow the rest of the instructions! good luck with your story! :star_struck:

• What gender should the MC’s bf be?
  • Boy
  • Girl

0 voters

Thanks!

Personally, I prefer INK but I also like Limelight. (I have no ideas on the male character suggestions, I struggled with it on my own story hahaha)

1 Like

What gender should the bf of the MC be?

• Boy
  • Girl
  • No bf

0 voters

#Same!

I have a lot of male characters in my file, a lot of older men as well as shy boys, bad boys or nice boys.

Can you send me a picture of a few of those? If possible?

1 Like

Sure oh and i meant to mention they are LL

Alright!