I am think of writing a story called “Father, you’re dead!” And I am still deciding which style to write it in. Limelight or Ink, what style do you think I should write this story in? Then can you give me male character ideas/suggestions. Please

I have to go out but this is the first one, I will come back later and do the others.

Alexis

Thank you!

Joanne

Laura

All three look the same because I made them have similar character details to George, the male character you chose to be Dad.

Ok. Can I have the character detail for the girls or no?

Sure I just wanted to get you to choose your MC

Wow! Laura and Joanna look almost identical!

Well that is on purpose because the MC has to look like her Dad! I forgot the features I used for Alexis so really she should look like the others, there the names in my file, which ever MC you chose then that will be their name. Think of it as Alexis 1, Alexis 2 and Alexis 3.

It really is about what hairstyle you want them to have and style of clothes.

P.S Are you going to have Mum in the story?

Yea! I have my friends chose! Because honestly, I cant!:grinning:

Ok so looking at the girls, which one do you think should be your MC, 1.2 or 3?

2 or 3. But I think 3 I’m not 100 per cent sure tho

Well I will give you both details and then when you come to creating her, you can test them out.
Joanne

Character Details

Body: Neutral 02
Brow: Arched Natural/Light Brown
Hair: Small Bun/Medium Warm Brown
Eyes: Deepset Downturned/Blue Deep
Face: Square Defined
Nose: Round Flared Downturned
Lips: Small Heart/Pink Peach Medium Gloss

Outfit

Jewelry:Diamond Cluster Bracelet Pink Diamond
Top: Open Top Hoodie Pattern Orange Blue and Tanktopbasicshort Cotton Neutralblack
Bottoms: Pleated Small Belted Waist High Skirt Cottongrey Black and Transparent Polkadot Leggings Polyester Neutral Pale
Shoes:Flat Canvas Sneakers Cotton Black White
Other: Freckles Heavy (08-10)

Laura

Character Details

Body: Neutral 02
Brow: Arched Natural/Light Brown
Hair: Short High Ponytail/Medium Warm Brown
Eyes: Deepset Downturned/Blue Deep
Face: Square Defined
Nose: Round Flared Downturned
Lips: Small Heart/Pink Peach Medium Gloss

Outfit

Jewelry:Floral Lace Dangling Earrings Cotton Grey Black and Woven Bracelet Metal Accents Leather Grey Black and Nose Stud Silver
Top: Tank Striped Crop Top Cotton Purple Organza and Collared Crop Rolledup Sleeves Jacket Leather Blue Cerulean
Bottoms: Rippedleggingssimple Grey Light
Shoes:High Top Sneakers Cotton Black White

Also do want MC’s Mum too?

1 Like

Oh, sure! But she is going to die. Because she has cancer. So yeah!

Wow so MC loses both parents, sounds like this story is going to be a interesting read. I can make her look like a cancer patient or pre Cancer, does she die before dad or after?

She dies after the dad. So the dad dies after he is killed in a car crash coming home from work. His car was crunched. There was no way he could have survived. The MC and Laura are sleeping when they get the call about their dad’s death.

The mom dies when the girls are 13(or 16 can you help me decide?) To brain cancer.

What age should the MC and sister be when the mom does?

0 voters

If you want this to be a popular response, go to Share Feedback and create the poll.

Ok I will make a pre sick Mum and a sick Mum so you can use her twice in your story.

Alright! I just ask a lady I am a writer to and she said that the girls should be 13. So that’s what I am going to do.

1 Like