I am writing my first story and I'm new to episode. So, I'm looking for someone who will do my front page edit for free

Don’t know anything!!!

2 Likes

There are threads about this you know. Like @lanafrazer_episode has a thread and @ThereISNoregrets has one

1 Like

I didn’t know what a thread was :joy:but thank you.

1 Like

Hey there, so if you go to this page:
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/c/creators-discussion/resources
and scroll down it, you will see people who have art shops, art threads, etc. These places usually do a variety of things, like covers for your story, small ones for the main cover, and large ones for the banner cover that goes over the description. Splashes, which are the things that go into the story to warn of things like mature themes and strong language and sound/music etc :slight_smile:
I suggest taking a look at different shops and/or different artists who make things and see what style you prefer then make the request with whoever’s style you like best.
Just remember that when making a request with someone, do not request it elsewhere at the same time as it’s not something that is allowed with many people, due to it being a waste of time if their piece doesn’t get used :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I could help if you still need it, I’m active and have tons of spots open. I’m currently not doing anything and would be able to help you right away!

1 Like

thank you

2 Likes

You can just go to my request shop! :heart:

1 Like

i would love to but i already asked someone.

1 Like

Okay. :heart:

1 Like