I apologize sincerely ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Hey guys, itโ€™s Isabella here!
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ฎ!!

I have accepted request for three people and I am working on them as fast as I can but I want to apologize that Iโ€™d stop all my work for a couple of days since my father has been tested positive for Covid 19 :sob::sob:

And even I might :pleading_face::disappointed::disappointed:

๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š

๐™‹๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™™๐™š๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ !

๐™„ ๐™’๐™Š๐™‰โ€™๐™ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€ ๐™๐™Š ๐™๐˜ผ๐™†๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™” ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™๐™€ ๐™๐™€๐™Œ๐™๐™€๐™Ž๐™๐™Ž ๐™๐™Š๐™ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™’:pleading_face::pleading_face:

HERE ARE PEOPLE I APOLOGIZE :

@nick.marcio95 โ€ฆ Iโ€™m sorry I would continue soon
@noyaan Iโ€™m sorry love your request would be continued ASAP
@Celia_Episode- Iโ€™ll not be able to be active for some while but if u open anytime soon I wish u luck until I be on track
@lily_pad_episode - Iโ€™m so sorry girl, I had started on your outline but this bad news hindered it !

๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ž๐™œ
๐™Ž๐™Š๐™๐™๐™” :pleading_face: ๐™๐™Š ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡

Thank you loveliesโœจ

• Isabella Love
14 Likes

Hey! I wish you the best of luck! Covidโ€™s horrible, but Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll get through it :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much love you :pleading_face::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I hope that he get good soon! Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you love :heart::heart::pleading_face:

1 Like

Awww I hope your father gets well soon :pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

I am soo sorry to hear that! Take all the time you need, itโ€™s most definitely NOT a problem, family and health come first!
Wishing you and your family the best of luck and I hope your father will get well soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
~LG :heart:

1 Like

Get well soon to your father! and always pray :pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

thats sad hope he gets better

1 Like

Who the fuk cares about requests? Iโ€™m sorry, really sorry about your dad. I hope he becomes well soon. Also, donโ€™t worry too much, because Iโ€™m sure your dad will be well in just a few days, as my relative also recovered in less than a week. I hope you good luck :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanksโ€‹:heart::heart: :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:love u

1 Like

Thank you sm lily ! Thanks for understanding :pleading_face::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

please stay safe and I hope ur father has a safe recovery!!!

1 Like

Oh okay ! Thank you so much girl, I love you :heart: yup I hope and heโ€™s quite better now after 3 days :relieved:

Thank you love :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you sm for support :kissing_heart::heart:

I hope your father gets better.
And why r u saying sorry? your situation is bad. I hope everyone will understand that.

1 Like

Yup love! Thank you so much for your supportโ€‹:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Requests mean absolutely nothing at this point.
I honestly pray that your father recovers well, and heals completely. I also hope that you donโ€™t have it, and same goes for your entire family. :white_heart::pray:t5:
Iโ€™m extremely sorry to hear this luv. :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

May your father gets well soon dear, family always comes first :blob_hearts:

2 Likes