I can be your personal artist or story artist 🎉

I want to help out more and whatnot. I have 2 requests right now but they’ll be done soon. I’d be happy to be someone’s artist and I can do Ink very well compared to Limelight.

I can make covers, art scenes, art splashes, and night backgrounds (but I’m new to that).

Some examples

If you want me as your artist you’ll have to notify me at least 2 weeks before you need something and you’ll have to understand I have a life and other artwork to do.

FILL ONE OF THESE OUT PLEASE

If you want me as your story artist (to make art scenes and things for your story):

• What’s your story’s info?

• What would you like me to do and in what style?

• How often do you think you’ll need art?

• Anything else?

If you want me as your personal artist (to make your profile pictures, outlines for contests, etc.):

• Anything else?

8 Likes

It’s not first come first serve but whoever I think I’m compatible with and gives me good ideas. If your hard to work with or a constantly nagging person I’ll drop you and pick another.

1 Like

Hey wow you are really talented and I’d love an art scene from you :heart:

1 Like

Oh of course :two_hearts: Just pm me the details since I don’t want this being off topic. Let me know what style it’s in and when you need it :purple_heart:

Great I’ll pm you now :blush:

1 Like

The last day this will be open is Sunday so I’ll pick someone that day.

Forgot to put this up oof.

FILL ONE OF THESE OUT PLEASE

If you want me as your story artist:

• What’s your story’s info?

• Anything else?

If you want me as your personal artist:

• Anything else?

• What would you like me to do?
    Make me some art scene of my characters
    Only when you have the time
  • Anything else?
    I love making new friends
2 Likes

@BlueSnowflake09

2 Likes

Thank you and I’ll let you know if your chosen :purple_heart:

Thanks Al

2 Likes

Bump and also don’t be afraid to ask me questions or anything :joy::purple_heart: You can tag people too since I want to have more people notice this.

Bump

Bump and I’ll extend this to Wednesday because I’m busy :sweat_smile: When I pick someone I won’t start off right away, as I’m going to take a short break that will be maybe 2 days at least.

1 Like

Hiya are you still doing covers?? I’m just after an artist to do my small and large cover for my new LL story

1 Like

As of now I’m not accepting requests. I’m only going to finish my current request but if you fill out the form I can do art for you if I choose you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Side Note: Do not request artwork from me since I’m busy. I’ll choose someone to do artwork for tomorrow but only if you fill out the form. I’m trying not to get more requests because now I have like 4.

LL would be the preferred option, but I don’t mind if you can’t do LL properly

Every three weeks would be fine, it takes me a while to write a chapter anyway.

• Anything else?

As long as you can put up with me, that would be amazing.

Thank you so much xx

1 Like

So you want me to make art for your story? A personal artist is just like profile pictures and if you need outlines for contests and things while as a story artist I’d make art scenes and other things for your story.

Yes

That would be amazing, if you have the time…

1 Like