I can edit your story or help you if needed!

Hey!
I have quite a bit of free time, so if anyone needs help editing/needs someone to proof read their story, I can look over it. If anyone needs some help, feel free to message me at any time!

I do have to say though, I only write in Classic, so I’m not familiar with some of the coding in INK and LL. I can definitely try though!

2 Likes

I noticed we’re both new to the forums and was wondering if you ever wanted to Co-Write a story. I’m absolutely dying for a new project XD

Yeah, I’m currently working on a few stories, but I’m always down for a new project. Pm me to talk more about it

Can u help me 2?

Of course, pm me what you need help with.

I need help

What do you need help with?

I need help publishing do you know how to on a phone??

How do you mean? Are you writing it on your phone?

Yes

I just want to publish it if you could help me out

To be honest, I have no clue. I have never wrote on the actual app, only on the website. I’m sure there’s a button somewhere or something :joy: I’ll try and figure out how to do it and message you back

1 Like

Thanks so much I’ll keep trying aswell

Apparently, if you have three episodes you can publish it by clicking on a button in the top right corner. Somebody also said that once you have wrote, you should go onto the actual website and it lets you publish it from there. Is this any help?

Yeh it’s loads thanks so much for your help

No problem, I’m always happy to help!

Can you please co-edit me my story

Sure, pm me to talk about it more.

1 Like

Hi,
I definitely need your help if you know coding and directing. I’ve made 6 chapters yet but there are this or that tiny or big errors always keep remaining. If you can help me, I’ll share my story’s link via personal email address.
Reply me if you haven’t taken anyone’s project on hands yet and willing to help me.
I will wait for your answer… Keep Well…

Regards,
Ani.14

Of course I’ll help! I know coding and directing, but I write in Classic so if you have a different style I may not know a couple of commands. Although, I can easily learn and everything else is fine. Pm me your email and how you want me to help you :slightly_smiling_face: