I can help yall with writing! (Titles, Dialogue, Narration, And More!) :DD (CLOSED)

Edit: Hey you guys, I’m sorry but this thread is closed for now.
Hey guys! I tend to have a lot of story ideas, so why not put them to use? I can be your writing partner and help you with your story as it progresses, or I can just give you a few ideas to input in your stories. I can help you think of a story title, a sad scene in the story, a happy scene in the story, whether something is offensive or not, the dialogue of the story, and some more. The only things I cannot help you guys with is coding and summaries, as I’m new to coding and suck at writing summaries. Reply here or PM me if you’re interested!

2 Likes

Hi! I would really like to have someone who can help me out with my story. I wrote 6-7 episodes so far (not published) and I have main plot and main ideas. But sometimes it is really hard for me to put up an episode or think of some scenes for my episode. (I’m an amazing coder so no worries)

1 Like

Okay, can you PM me the link to ur story? And I’m good w/ smaller scenes, so I think i’ll be able to help u out. Whats ur story about and what style is it?

1 Like

Yess I’m interested let’s talk on insta here’s mine @Ice.episode_

1 Like

I need help with a title, I have some ideas about how the story is going to turn out but I’m having trouble finding a title.

1 Like

Hey!I was just writing something about asking someone to help me with my story and saw this! I have literally NO ideas for my story,I am new here actually,but I really want to publicate something!Can you give me any ideas?Or even be my writing partner? :smiley:

1 Like

Okay, can you pm me what the story is about so I can help you with a title?

I think I could be able to give you ideas, but im not sure I’ll be able to be your writing partner as I’m busy with writing my own story as well. Can you pm what genre you want your story to be, or maybe what you want the characters to be like?

oh that is fine! Where can I talk to you,so I can send you an idea that I saw on the internet and changed a little?And then I hope you tell me any mistake,ideas of titles and ideas about my characters!

1 Like

I need help with a story title and description if possible? I dont have any ideas for titles but I have my story beginning planned

1 Like

you can private message me here, or message me on instagram. my username is epy.aya :slight_smile:

1 Like

okay, private message me what your story is about please:)

okk