I can help you code your stories!

I can help you code your stories for free but I have some terms. I would like credits at the end of every chapter I code, and if we get into the creator fund I would like 50% of the money bc it has both of our hard work in it! If you need some help to code your stories and you are interested let me know! Go to my instagram (@bhavya_malikk) to see my coding examples, but if you need to dm me to confirm just send a message to (@episodeinteractivecreator)!

4 Likes

I might consider working with you. :grin:

I would love if you did!

I would love it if you consider me

Me too! If you want to see my examples go check out my instagram (@episodeinteractivecreator) and you can add me on discord (bhavya#0703) and we can continue working from there!

1 Like

Same here! If you want to see my examples you can go look at my instagram (@episodeinteractivecreator) and if you want to 100% work with me then you can add me on my discord (bhavya#0703) and we can work together!

1 Like

Let me know what you decide! IF you want to see my examples go to my instagram (@episodeinteractivecreator) and if you choose to work with me at the end you can add me on discord (bhavya#0703) and we can work together!

I will check it out on Instagram

Awesome.

Hi! I’m starting my fist story and I am looking for someone to code it for me. My story is fiction, with no choices( I want me readers to know what is going inside my head lol) and no points or anything like that. There will only be one story line. Are you coding for free? Are you still doing coding? If so, then my IG is: MJ_writes.epi. Please DM me if you are still coding. I Iook forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

MJ_Writes

I look forward to working with you, welcome to the episode forums community!

I have been away for a bit but do you still want to code for me

hey! pm me if u still need some coding help!!

1 Like

Yes I am totally fine with that I understand there are things that make us go away so if you still want to work with me let me know!

1 Like

I’ve messaged you on discord