I Can Help You With ANYTHING (coding, reviews, rants ect..) ๐Ÿ˜‡

Iโ€™m currently working on my story, and I have times where I want a mini break from my story and since I have nothing to do during those breaks, I want to help people! If you want anything thatโ€™s not on the list, feel free to ask! (Iโ€™ll add it on the list if I can help with it) :kissing_smiling_eyes: :sparkling_heart:

RULES
  • Please write your request under this thread, and not in PMs. (We will PM once I start working on your request.)
  • Do not rush me! (I have to balance doing many things, but I will try my best to complete requests ASAP.)
  • I can decline a request. (Although I said I could help with anything, I do have boundaries to what I can do for you.)
  • Be nice to everyone here! :sparkling_heart:
  • This is new, but to new people please use the password so I know youโ€™ve read the rules. (And please blurr it out.)

Password: heartemoji :sparkling_heart:

Here's What I Can Do
  • Coding / Coding Help
  • Outfit Creating
  • Story Review
  • Title Name Ideas
  • Story Description help
  • Story plot help
  • Edited Art (Not the best at it, but Iโ€™m trying to practice!)
  • Just to talk / Rant / Advice

And much more but again if you donโ€™t see what you need help with, feel free to ask! Aaaand if this flops, you didnโ€™t see this.

Working On
Queue
Finished
5 Likes

It is not mentioned in your post but I am having a writerโ€™s block and I need some help with the plot please :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Okay sure! Also let me add it to the list haha :blush:

You can dm my insta! We can talk about your story there! @tamara.episde :sparkling_heart:

Please help me make a scene with a tv Iโ€™m struggling with it

1 Like

Sure! If you donโ€™t mind, can you please PM me the script and the problem youโ€™re having? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

hey so i really need some help with overlay coding :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Sure! Iโ€™ll add it to the queue :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thank u!

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: I would love If you could Review my story, is that still a possibility?

1 Like

Sure! Iโ€™ll add it to the list. (Lmk your story name and author name pls!)

Hey everyone, it would be great if you could write the help requests here so I can make sure I donโ€™t get confused and miss anyone on the list! ( We can do PM once I get to yours :blush: :sparkling_heart: )

@Dior2 I can help you now! Please PM me. :sparkling_heart:

Could you review my story?
Title: A Summer To Die For
Author: Aphrodite
Description: Unlikely companions. An island filled with secrets. A summer vacation. Thereโ€™s no time for sunbathing when thereโ€™s a murder to be solved.
Genre: Mystery
LL/Ink/Classic: LL
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5378312131248128
:blob_hearts:

1 Like

Sure, let me add it to the list. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Ashh36 @Dior2 @alicia12 @Rahzel @girlgame90 @AureliaMason I updated the thread, please take a look! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: ok, Iโ€™ll post here
I corrected my grammar mistakes, mostly the I and the spaces but I didnโ€™t update It yet because my 4 chapter is not done :slight_smile:
I would like a story review and advice haha thanks^^
story: Finding Myself L & L
author name: Razel
Story description: Embark in a journey of relearning and self discovery of two sisters: Lena and Lisa. Full CC. 4 LI.
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6475469129187328

1 Like

Okay, I added it to the list. Iโ€™ll most likely start reading it tonight. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, this is all wonderful. Thank you so much for helping so many people. :heart: Youโ€™re really awesome. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I have a question: Up to how many people episodes do you review? (When those episodes are like in between 7-12 minutes.)

1 Like

I usually do 3, but if you have more chapters you may request 2 chapters review each time after Iโ€™ve done your 3 chapters.

1 Like