So I’ve been doing pretty advanced coding for a while now, and I like to help people out if they need it on coding. I can help you if you have an error, answer any questions, overlays, tappable, basic directing questions, anything like that.
If you need any help with an error, reply to this post with the following:
- What specifically does the error say?
- What is the line of code that the error is on?
- Screenshot of a couple lines before and a couple lines after the error line (sometimes the error pertains to surrounding lines too.)
If you need help directing or something elsewith coding, reply with the following:
- What you want to do (please be specific!)
- What looks weird/what it looks like already.
- The code for the section.
- Any extra information.
- I want the character to exit left
- The character is exiting right
- @CHAR exits right
And I would respond with:
@CHAR exits left
Hopefully I can help you out!