I can help you!

Hi< Sorry to bother i need help again i need to place characters but when i do they come 1 by 1 i want them all placed at the same time how can i do that

0 Likes

So you want the characters to already be on screen or so you want them to all walk in at the same time?

0 Likes

Do you know how to add your own overlays? I know it has to be PNG, but when i add it, it still has the transparent background! (The small squares in the background) Any idea on how to fix it?

0 Likes

Where are you getting this overlay? Because the background needs to be transparent

0 Likes

Hey, I’m writing a story in Limelight and I don’t know how to make my characters kiss. They do it but they are not close enough and one face is over the others. I looked everywhere and I couldn’t find anything. If you can help that would be amazing. Thanks

0 Likes

You have to use spot directing to do that

Check this guide:

0 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Something really weird has happened! I wrote a whole episode, tested it, and everything went great. I decided to share the link to my story to my friend. I went back to the app to triple check that everything was in order, and all of a sudden, my character is stripping naked in a dressing game scene! I went back to the script, and it was the exact same. After I had shared it, I added a line of dialogue to the changing line, but I deleted it after seeing that it didn’t work. What do I do!?

@TALIA starts think
@pause for 2

label dressing_game2

TALIA

(What should I wear?)
choice
“Slightly Formal”{

TALIA (idle_awkward)

(I don’t know what people will be wearing there…)
@TALIA is dustoff_loop
@pause for a beat
@TALIA changes into TALIA_formal1borderline1
@TALIA is dustoff_loop
@pause for a beat

}
“Little Yellow Dress”{

TALIA (admire)

(I love my yellow dress, why not wear it?)
@TALIA is dustoff_loop
@pause for a beat
@TALIA changes into TALIA_casual2dress1
@TALIA is dustoff_loop
@pause for a beat

}
“Button Down Skirt”{

TALIA (think)

(This is a brand new outfit, I haven’t worn it yet.)
@TALIA is dustoff_loop
@pause for a beat
@TALIA changes into TALIA_casual3skirt1
@TALIA is dustoff_loop
@pause for a beat

}

@TALIA walks to screen center in zone 2

@pause for a beat
@TALIA faces right

TALIA (think)

(Is this my choice for the day?)
choice
“Of course!”{

TALIA (flirt_fingersnap)

(Looking good as always.)
}
“Let’s review our options again.”{

TALIA (primp)

(Maybe I’ll come back to this one…)
goto dressing_game2

}

0 Likes

It’s most likely a glitch. Just wait a few hours if nothing will change send a support ticket HERE

1 Like

how do i make my character disappear without exiting?

0 Likes

@remove CHARACTER

1 Like

oh ok thanks lol

2 Likes

I’m getting them from google by typing in the image that i want and then putting PNG at the end. Probably not the best way to do it but i’m not really sure where to get them from otherwise.

0 Likes

Well I have an overlaybshop open if you want to take a look there. The link is on my bio

0 Likes

Hi! Do you know have I can change the color of the screen, sort of like a filter but not quite. Just like making the screen appear darker, because I want to create the illusion of nighttime. And do you have any good blanket-pngs?

0 Likes

Thank you so much!!

0 Likes

I am trying to place my characters in the night club and when I put a command for another Character to come in it keeps saying error

0 Likes

Let’s see your script please

0 Likes

@Deathangel enters from left to screen right

0 Likes

Can I see your script, so I can see the error

0 Likes