I can make art for you!

If you need art I can make ink, limelight and classic but this thread is strictly for edits.

Examples

Rules

If you use any type of art I make for you a outline a pfp whatver please credit me. I will find out if you don’t and it takes time and effort to make art so it’s highly appreciated.
I do not have to accept so if I don’t please take into a account that there is a reason.
I will not accept your request if you have requested from other people for the same thing. I will also not do it if you are disrespectful to me or other community members.
I don’t want any drama on this thread please.

5 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

bbc

1 Like

Pardon?

1 Like

Can you do one of two characters up on a wall and he has one hand on the wall and the other on her face with there faces inches away from each other? her arms down? (its okay if not :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Ye I can!

Wait what?

I love your art!

1 Like

Thnak you! Your edit should be done soon. Would you like to see outline of it?

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

It’s not finished. And you have to tap on it for better quality.

1 Like

It’s amazing! :star_struck:

Thank you!

1 Like

:slight_smile:
Okay I’ll get everything together for you.

1 Like

Thank you!

If you can just have them back by the lamp. I made this background so you can crop it all you need. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay and would you like it drawn or regular?

1 Like

And I have started school now so it may take longer for you to get it.

1 Like

drawn if can please. :slight_smile: Tack your time. :heart: Just keep me updated from time to time so I know you didn’t for get about me please. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So sorry this took so long here it is.

1 Like