I can make backgrounds

i can make you some backgrounds :innocent: :star_struck:
just tell me what you want!

here is some stuff i made

!

make a list like this

• what you want (in details)
  • what background to start with (please send a photo of the background/s)
  • if you need anything special (special props, special anything)
  • I CANT DO EVERYTHING SO IM SORRY IF IT TURNS OUT BAD!!!

im open to pretty much everything!
just credit me! (zoe.exe on the episode forums)
I ONLY USE BACKGROUNDS/OVERLAYS/PROPS FROM THE EPISODE WEBSITE (which means its copyright free lol)

idk why this is so formal lol :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Hoi I was wondering if you would be able to make a highschool office? :persevere::pray:

I love this!! What editing sites do you use and how long do they usually take you

can you make boy bedrooms and classrooms?

I only use gimp and they each take an hour max

Yes! Please tell me more about that: like which backgrounds you want, anything specific (i only use backgrounds, props from the episode website so copyright free)

Like the first one? If youd like you can take it
But if youd like something more specific tell me about it, my imagination is very small hehe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you make me a background . i need a talk show set . like The Jerry Springer Show circa 2000 and i most definitely will give u credit please

Yus something like that with a window in the back big enough to see people walking behind it? And maybe some degrees and stuff on the desk with file cabinets on the sides?

well can you make this background

the color like this one

ye sure it might take some time i have school!

1 Like

So you want some classrooms? i didnt get the thing with the color…? you want the chairs to be pink and stuff…? and anything special on the desks? and the bedrooms anything special there? thanks

can u be more specific? Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (pls send me a pic of the set!)

Yeah, ofc I wait thank you! :blush:

hey can you tell me what view you want out of the window? (send me a pic of it! :star_struck: )

1 Like

Something like this cuz it’s suppose to be outside the office :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

will do :crazy_face:

hey mate! im done with ur background :revolving_hearts: :purple_heart:

here

if you dont like it please tell me what to change and ill change it! (dont forget to credit me lol :kissing:)

btw i did make some overlays for you

1 Like

I love it! Do you think you. Could put a open and closed file cabinet it’s part of my story if not its okay! :blush: Also can you make the desk an overlay? I’m sorry if I’m asking to much :persevere:

ye where though?

1 Like