! I can make Character Cards (FREE)!

I can make character cards for you guys, for FREE, if wanted! :upside_down_face: All you have to do is message me and we’ll discuss from there, or DM me on insta; @Keisha.epy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

EXAMPLE:
(My Card) :point_down:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

4 Likes

Hey I’ve been looking for someone to make me one so I’m interested.

2 Likes

No problem! Just message/dm me your Character’s details and an image of you’re whole Character (from toe to head) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi lv, I absolutely lv your work and is interested for 2 character cards if possible.
Insta: rudina_epi

2 Likes

No problem! All you have to do is dm the details, and an image ( best from the writers portal) of your character from head to toe! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Keisha.epy, how much free time do u have because I’ve lost my motivation so u can complete some cards for characters in my stories if u have a while (:

1 Like

May i receive one?

1 Like

Hey I messaged you the details. Checking if you’ve received it or not. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes i have thank you!

1 Like

Yess! Not a problem, but im not sure when you will receive them but latest is tomorrow depending on how many :blush:

That’s not a problem, take all the time u need (:

Let me grab the details for u (:

1 Like

I pm’ed you with the details! Hope you can make one for me! Your example is beautiful!

1 Like

Haha, thank uu!! And i would love to make one for you :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

Yay! Im so excited! :yay:

2 Likes

Ooh! That’s amazing! Could I have one?

1 Like

Yes of course! But i totally underestimated the amount of people who would want one :sweat_smile:, so the latest you will get it is tomorrow if thats okay with you? :relaxed:

:joy:ye, a lot of people want one!!! It’s really good!!!

1 Like

Why thank you :pray:t2: :innocent:

1 Like

Hey there,
Are you still taking request? I’d like to request one character card!